She packed her bags, quit her job in law enforcement and moved to Mexico after George Floyd's death

Nah.

You're the only one that mentioned a utopia. I'm not looking for Shangri La. Don't have any unrealistic expectations like that.

I just want a vacation house/investment property somewhere with nice beaches. Somewhere that I wouldn't mind living there for a few months ... or for the rest of my life. I just want to go fishing. Watch beautiful sunsets on the beach. Eat good food. And maybe find me a sexy senorita. Or two.

Stop trying to destroy my dream, dammit! :D

LMAO!!!!

I feel you....but my point is more to the folks who bash the U.S. but refuse to move...but proclaim other countries are better.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Nah.

You're the only one that mentioned a utopia. I'm not looking for Shangri La. Don't have any unrealistic expectations like that.

I just want a vacation house/investment property somewhere with nice beaches. Somewhere that I wouldn't mind living there for a few months ... or for the rest of my life. I just want to go fishing. Watch beautiful sunsets on the beach. Eat good food. And maybe find me a sexy senorita. Or two.

Stop trying to destroy my dream, dammit! :D
Let's go fishing. It is hot during the day so I have generators and lights. Let's do this!

I saw a video clip of a few cities on the continent of Africa and their skylines. Some of them were pretty impressive as well. I've also seen some of the impoverished areas. I guess it is good, bad and ugly in every place....lol
It is....ask people in Houston about Bordersville

It is....ask people in Houston about Bordersville

You reminded me of something I haven't thought about in years. I went to Houston not too long after finishing college. I drove down by myself and really didn't know exactly where I was going (no GPS back then). So I had been driving for a few hours by the time I arrived and was hungry. So I stopped at this place that appeared to be a diner but in actuality, it was a diner with some rooms adjacent to it. So I order my food and low an behold a pimp came from somewhere inside wearing something looking like a mink coat....LOL He didn't tell me anything but within a few seconds about 5 -6 hos came out one behind the other putting on a floor show and of course propositioning. You can't make this stuff up.....LOL (my first introduction to Houston while being alone). I had been a few times with folks going to S.U. football games but never solo.

Back