Shannon Sharpe

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Every single day Monday through Monday is the perfect time to showcase the facilities and academics at PVAMU and the DUMB AND INEPT PV admin handlers constantly miss the boat.

They should have reached out to Shannon Sharpe on the day of his comments and invited him to campus but the dummies went mute, per their usual.

PV is the beautiful Ferrari but has VERY DUMB AND INEPT drivers/leadership. 👎🏿🤮🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
Every single day Monday through Monday is the perfect time to showcase the facilities and academics at PVAMU and the DUMB AND INEPT PV admin handlers constantly miss the boat.

They should have reached out to Shannon Sharpe on the day of his comments and invited him to campus but the dummies went mute, per their usual.

PV is the beautiful Ferrari but has VERY DUMB AND INEPT drivers/leadership. 👎🏿🤮🤮🤮🤮
Are we surprised though?

They must not be too dumb and inept, or you wouldn't have that beautiful campus and great academics to brag about. Maybe they feel like it's more important to get the actual work done instead of trying to convince an ignorant bigmouth who's ashamed he went to an HBCU himself.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
They must not be too dumb and inept, or you wouldn't have that beautiful campus and great academics to brag about. Maybe they feel like it's more important to get the actual work done instead of trying to convince an ignorant bigmouth who's ashamed he went to an HBCU himself.
Stupid, turnover is a word which is not in your vocab, isn't it? lol PV obviously hired dummies like you to drive the Ferrari (infrastructure created by others)-(athletics) but inept dummies never mastered the art of driving, Mr Your School Will Close Permanently By 2033.

Last edited:
Stupid, turnover is a word which is not in your vocab, isn't it? lol PV obviously hired dummies like you to drive the Ferrari (infrastructure created by others)-(athletics) but inept dummies never mastered the art of driving, Mr Your School Will Close Permanently By 2033.
have no idea what the hell you're talking about my friend, and my guess is neither do you.

all i know is the way i see you running down your school you might as well throw your degree in the trash somewhere and tell people you graduated from Sam Houston St.

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

have no idea what the hell you're talking about my friend, and my guess is neither do you.

all i know is the way i see you running down your school you might as well throw your degree in the trash somewhere and tell people you graduated from Sam Houston St.
I'm never your friend, ol' guy. It should've gone over your head because it would need comprehension from someone who is actually intelligent. 😂👀

I run down the current leadership because they truly are inept and incapable. There is NO excuse NOT to be dominant in all facets of athletics at PV w/ the high-quality infrastructure in full fruition.

I understand how folk like you are accustomed to and accept less-than, mediocre, and incapable; hence the current state of your own dwindling university w/ ever declining enrollment and financial support.

I'm never your friend, ol' guy. It should've gone over your head because it would need comprehension from someone who is actually intelligent. 😂👀

I run down the current leadership because they truly are inept and incapable. There is NO excuse NOT to be dominant in all facets of athletics at PV w/ the high-quality infrastructure in full fruition.

I understand how folk like you are accustomed to and accept less-than, mediocre, and incapable; hence the current state of your own dwindling university w/ ever declining enrollment and financial support.
Actually enrollment is back on the rise and our finances are straight. And even when we were in our worst state we’d drag your football team up and down the field like y’all were a middle school lol

Actually enrollment is back on the rise and our finances are straight. And even when we were in our worst state we’d drag your football team up and down the field like y’all were a middle school lol
Hence why I stay pizzed at the inept leadership at PV because little smalltime piss po' broke schools w/ decrepit "facilities" like the school you rep would easily beat us down. Considering our location, history, and (physical) offering, we should NOT be below mediocre and yet we are... due to CURRENT unqualified and inept athletic handlers.

Does your lack of comprehension and intelligence not allow you to see this as problematic? 😂

Back