Shannon Sharpe

Journalist

Listen up maggots! And that's an order!
Y'all not talking about how Shannon acted a fool on a competitor's TV network, ha?

Y'all know Fox had left that man a text/voicemail over the weekend, which helped massage that apology he gave Monday.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Rue 21... 🤣
Laughing GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY
😂

I mean y’all see he quick to fight his fellow brother but where was this energy for skip bayless when he got told he was jealous of Tom Brady b/c he wasn’t half the athlete of Tom. Skip ain’t have to apologize for that dumb ass tweet he put out after Hamlin was fighting for his life on the field. That ninja was “elaborating” what he meant but po Shannon had to tuck his pride and apologize for his public ghetto moment cause his TV master I mean tv bosses said so… sad … 🙄

In the first place, Dillon Brooks tells a courtside fan in L.A. "F.U." Second, he should have realized that's somebody important -- gotta be! Third, when Sharpe tells him "F.U. back", Brooks' teammates now want to get thin-skinned? Lastly, where does Brooks get off talking to a 54 year old man like that? How disrespectful! For what? Because Sharpe said, " . . . you're too little to guard LeBron". No. Sharpe apologized because he's a bigger man. This generation of ball players have no clue about the game between the ears. Could be those braids and twists are too tight.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Rotisserie Martin probably never coming to Itta Bena but if he do... (fill in the blank)

Trying to get views to his struggle Youtube channel

View: https://twitter.com/rolandsmartin/status/1618458915867594753

I keep telling yall this silverback is trash. Why are he and Shannon even bringing up other HBCUs in the first place? This was an opportunity for him to refute that bs Shannon Sharp spouted but what did he do....throw another HBCU under the bus for no reason at all. Even worse, he still has HBCU supporters who cant see through his agenda. Imagine being star struck over a D-list journalist or whatever he's supposed to be. These ignorant, "celebrity" Black men with microphones are destroying the image of HBCUs.

As many issues that I have with PV athletics' administration, no one can deny that PV has a beautiful campus with state of the art academic buildings and athletic facilities.

I keep telling yall this silverback is trash. Why are he and Shannon even bringing up other HBCUs in the first place? This was an opportunity for him to refute that bs Shannon Sharp spouted but what did he do....throw another HBCU under the bus for no reason at all. Even worse, he still has HBCU supporters who cant see through his agenda. Imagine being star struck over a D-list journalist or whatever he's supposed to be. These ignorant, "celebrity" Black men with microphones are destroying the image of HBCUs.

As many issues that I have with PV athletics' administration, no one can deny that PV has a beautiful campus with state of the art academic buildings and athletic facilities.
Just think how awesome PV (and other land grant HBCUs) would look if they were getting their fair share from jump!!!!

And Shannon’s not a journalist. At least Skip Bayless got bylines. Shannon ain’t got no bylines.

Just think how awesome PV (and other land grant HBCUs) would look if they were getting their fair share from jump!!!!

And Shannon’s not a journalist. At least Skip Bayless got bylines. Shannon ain’t got no bylines.

I was referring to Roland

Back