Several top Former Pros to teach at Jackson State football camp

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
F u. Stop riding then folks. Typical.
The truth triggers, obviously. You are definitely admitting your truth when someone names you beelzebub/evil and you instantly respond to your name being called. Too obvious.

When I honestly say "congrats/good job," I really mean it. That's a move highly intelligent people make as they desire others to ascend to success.

Man you should stop and slither head first, forked-tongue out, right back to that lil' red hole you came out of to try and spew your venom and hate towards another that is ascending far, far past yours.

You people from over there are ridiculously triggered and jealous like crazy. Peeped it a looooong time ago and it has nothing to do w/ competivity. What you all should be competing w/ is a lawn mower, some $$$ funding, some paint, some excavators, some shovels, some concrete, and someone to push that mower for budget to cut that raggedy assed grass over there on that pristine ugly and curtail that across the road crime problem at the front door.

The truth triggers, obviously. You are definitely admitting your truth when someone names you beelzebub/evil and you instantly respond to your name being called. Too obvious.

When I honestly say "congrats/good job," I really mean it. That's a move highly intelligent people make as they desire others to ascend to success.

Man you should stop and slither head first, forked-tongue out, right back to that lil' red hole you came out of to try and spew your venom and hate towards another that is ascending far, far past yours.

You people from over there are ridiculously triggered and jealous like crazy. Peeped it a looooong time ago and it has nothing to do w/ competivity. What you all should be competing w/ is a lawn mower, some $$$ funding, some paint, some excavators, some shovels, some concrete, and someone to push that mower for budget to cut that raggedy assed grass over there on that pristine ugly and curtail that across the road crime problem at the front door.
Rip Do Not Want GIF by nog

😂😂😂😂😂

These comments ^^^^^^^ are a history lesson. These comments tells me "They may look like us, but they're not us. They don't sound like us, walk like us, talk like us, etc...." These are the ones Malcolm warned us about.
JSU fans are hilarious. Can’t wait until the season starts.

Can jackson St get a private forum for these tidbits. This is getting a little annoying. They highjacked the transfer portal 1,2,3 and 4. Perhaps they need another private forum.

Oooooh when it’s positive you mad & annoyed but when its tabloids posted from K-K then it’s all good. Y’all quick to post on those and say “ooooh that was a good read” 😂
Typical jealous Kniggar shit.
But that’s how the pink man trained y’all grand mother’s & grand fathers. So y’all just keeping up with family tradition. I can’t blame y’all 100%.

And news flash: you brought your musty ass into a JSU thread complaining about you tired of hearing about JSU! 😂😂😂😂

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Oooooh when it’s positive you mad & annoyed but when its tabloids posted from K-K then it’s all good. Y’all quick to post on those and say “ooooh that was a good read” 😂
Typical jealous Kniggar shit.
But that’s how the pink man trained y’all grand mother’s & grand fathers. So y’all just keeping up with family tradition. I can’t blame y’all 100%.

And news flash: you brought your musty ass into a JSU thread complaining about you tired of hearing about JSU! 😂😂😂😂
Ouch lol. :D

The event filled up within 30 minutes of posting. There was a cap at 300 kids. Don't compare that low budget camp to coach Prime’s 😂
That’s funny because I was saying the same thing. Like you can’t compare a regular SWAC teams camp to a Deion Sanders camp. It wasn’t about numbers. If Deion wanted 10,000 kids there he could have gotten that so I think the vision of the camps were a bit different. Most hbcu’s would do as SU and get as many as they could in the camp but Deion doesn’t need that. He had it where everyone who participated could really get the attention they desired. A nice coach to player ratio.

JSU grads have to guard their grill against ole miss, miss st, univ s miss grads AND a lot of "SWAC" grads too, inclusive of their own "please da' man" alums. lol

Funny. But like big momma said, "your skin-folks ain'tcha kinfolks.... don't you trust 'dem people. :D :D :D "

Looking forward to more positive information flowing from the JSU Athletics department in its transparency and the consistent negative comments from the evil ones attempting to derail what is progressive.

JSU grads have to guard their grill against ole miss, miss st, univ s miss grads AND a lot of "SWAC" grads too, inclusive of their own "please da' man" alums. lol

Funny. But like big momma said, "your skin-folks ain'tcha kinfolks.... don't you trust 'dem people. :D :D :D "

Looking forward to more positive information flowing from the JSU Athletics department in its transparency and the consistent negative comments from the evil ones attempting to derail what is progressive.
👆🏾 This

I see Dooley loaded up last week

Back