Serious reunion question....

Status
Not open for further replies.
:uzi: Fouston reunion!

NO LUAU, NO PIECE!!!

Dont be like sheep, be like Suge. Boycott the reunion!

If there aint gonna be fruity hawaiian dranks with umbrellas, I aint coming!!!

kellis,

If you ain't coming, why do you care??? (...or am I missing an inside "little talk" board joke??)

Have u mailed your money order?

TP, I see Jafus has received your money order. :rolleyes: You don't know what I am doing June 8-10th. :p I plan to be a little bit of everywhere this summer, including the ATL. Now, either answer my question of STFU. :D

Whether I have mailed in my money order or not should not concern you just like the Menu should not concern you. BTW, I have every intention on being there but if I can't make it (because I am trying to graduate this summer, I have Conclave, Class Reunion, etc....) I won't be asking about "drinks".

MENU:

Vienna Sausage
Crackers
Vanilla Waffers

DRINKS:

Ripple
Schaffers Beer

ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?

"A GOOD TIME WILL BE HAD BY ALL..........":D

TP, how can you say the menu should not concern someone whom you cannot say with any certainty won't be attending?

And TBJ, can we get some Oreos and Thunderbird, also? Or would that make the price go up?

TP is it that time of the month?

Calm your arse down. I can ask any questions that I want; they don't necessarily have to be answered, but I can ask. Are you bothered by this? If so, who gives a rat's arse. This is a public forum and I can ask any damn thing I want. :p

Not oreo cookies Nita. I'd prefer pecan shortbread.

[Edited by kellis on 04-04-01 at 09:32 AM]

Oreo's and Thunderbird ??

You folks sure know how to party !!!!

What about some Pork Skins, sardines, and a half-gallon of Wild Irish Rose for everybody ?

YUCK!

Originally posted by mighty hornet
Originally posted by J-State Tiger
Can we get some Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer??? You know for the bA&Ma posters.
And don't forget pig ear sammiches and Colt 45 for our friends from the Sip!

*gagging at the memory of my ex mother-in-law eating one of those in Itta Bena*

By Vinita:

can we get some Oreos and Thunderbird, also? Or would that make the price go up?

"L" yeah the price will go up.

Chit we limiting ya'll ARSE to 4 Vienna sausages, 5 crackers, 3 Vanilla waffers, 1 cup of Ripple and 1 cup of beer. Oh, and you better save your cups, cause only 1 will be issued.

You Negroes must think this is going to a church picnic or something.........

TBJ

Will be be having real 'Nilla wafers or the generic stuff?

Phat Ill trade you 2 of my crackers for your viennies!

Vinita,

Saying that I am not coming and I that I WANT to come are two different issues. That person is asking and saying that they are not coming. I am not questioning her reason for not coming because that is her business.

That's why. I hope that is clear.

Originally posted by TruBluJAG

Chit we limiting ya'll ARSE to 4 Vienna sausages, 5 crackers, 3 Vanilla waffers, 1 cup of Ripple and 1 cup of beer. Oh, and you better save your cups, cause only 1 will be issued.
TruBlu, will there be cheese for the vanilla wafers?

JST , Bruh you already know............

Dem "Nilla Waffers" are coming straight out that BLACK AND WHITE Box.

Generic like a Mutha.......

Kellis..........

Cheese will be extra just like at Burger King.

We will have a separate cheese line so that you can pay as you go.

TP,

Bruh if stories and rumors is what's going to keep you away, man I got a million of them.

Have ya'll ever heard the one about The Lil Boy who cried RENT???????

[Edited by TruBluJAG on 04-04-01 at 09:49 AM]

Spoken Like A True Cheap Arsed ALPHA!

"L" yeah the price will go up.

You Negroes must think this is going to a church picnic or something.........

Damn, dude, you sound just like someone else I know!

JST,

I'll trade you for a bag of stale cheese popcorn.

Any of y'all got a problem if my cousin Tae an 'em come ? She only has 9 children ages 2 weeks to 7 years old.

Tigerpride, I can ask and say that I am not coming....it's my prerogative. You won't know what my FINAL decision will be until June 8th and that's if YOU show up. :p If you want to make sure that I get my "drinks", bring some Meokuw.

Oh, and you better save your cups, cause only 1 will be issued.
TBJ,
1. What size cup--12 oz. or 16 oz.
2. Paper, plastic, or styrofoam

btw, You mentioned vienna sausages. Will they be fried or will they be served scraight from the can??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back