See Here HBCU Graduates. You Better Wake Up and Take Notice!!!

BRAVEHEART123

The Clown Prince of Crime
http://www.alcorn.edu/offices/Relations/Default.aspx?id=7966

“What got us here,â€￾ says Wilson. “Will not get us where we need to be in the future. We are on shaky ground, and in order to survive, institutions need to change their perspective and perception. Many HBCUs are in a change-or-die mode and need a new way to see and be seen. If we do not change quickly, many HBCUs will be closing their doors.â€￾

There you have it TSPN Sports. This relates to HBCU Athletics Also. We were so damn busy drinking our own damn Kool-Aid and masturbating ourselves when had the top talent like Steve McNair, Mark Washington, Robert Kent, Bruce Eugene, etc. that we refused to improve and get better. Pride and Tradition can be thrown away now. I'm trying to tell you guys you need to embrace the "newer" generation. You risk getting left behind everytime. Pride is very deadly. Remember that. Some of you may label me as "crazy" on this site but I'm dead serious when it comes to this issue. Put your pride aside and see the truth. Please, I'm begging you before it is too late. Believe it or not, we still have a chance. BUT WE HAVE TO ACT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...And you guys know what Mr. Wilson is saying is the truth because no one has commented yet has viewed this thread 69 times. Yes, The Truth Hurts Doesn't It?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Proabaly cause no one has a clue what you talking about. What Dr. Wilson is talking about has nothing to do with Mark Washington Robert Kent Bruce Eugene or Steve McNair (1990's)

BH123,

And your point is???

Proabaly cause no one has a clue what you talking about. What Dr. Wilson is talking about has nothing to do with Mark Washington Robert Kent Bruce Eugene or Steve McNair (1990's)

Please stop trying to twist the thread to your own liking and read what it says. Reading Comprehension 101. This relates to everything that is wrong with HBCUs today. WE DON"T WANT TO LISTEN, LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE, and EMBRACE "NEWER" GENERATION IDEAS and CONCEPTS. This in everyway relates to HBCU Athletics. We sat down on our azzes down thinking our "Pride" and "Tradition" would attract these athletes instead of REACHING OUT and FINDING THEM........Skyvolt or Jafus have told you guys this time and again. THERE IS HARDLY ANY OUTREACH FROM HBCUs. When I go to observe college fairs in high schools across Mississippi, I guarantee you I see an Ole Miss, Mississippi State, USM, or even a Delta State Booth but oftentimes, I do not find a JSU, Alcorn, or Valley booth. We thought our good times would last forever but now look where that has got us......on the brink of closing our doors. We sat on our azzes thinking we had it good and now we are paying for it. The MEAC certainly didn't sit on their azzes. And don't come on here talking about "The MEAC is going through the same problems". AT LEAST THE MEAC IS TRYING TO GET BETTER. I DON"T SEE THE SWAC WANTING TO GET BETTER.....:mad::angry:.

Last edited:

Yep, he didn't talk about any this concerning athletes or sports.

Please stop trying to twist the thread to your own liking and read what it says. Reading Comprehension 101. This relates to everything that is wrong with HBCUs today. WE DON"T WANT TO LISTEN, LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE, and EMBRACE "NEWER" GENERATION IDEAS and CONCEPTS. This in everyway relates to HBCU Athletics. We sat down on our azzes down thinking our "Pride" and "Tradition" would attract these athletes instead of REACHING OUT and FINDING THEM........Skyvolt or Jafus have told you guys this time and again. THERE IS HARDLY ANY OUTREACH FROM HBCUs. When I go to observe college fairs in high schools across Mississippi, I guarantee you I see an Ole Miss, Mississippi State, USM, or even a Delta State Booth but oftentimes, I do not find a JSU, Alcorn, or Valley booth. We thought our good times would last forever but now look where that has got us......on the brink of closing our doors. We sat on our azzes thinking we had it good and now we are paying for it. The MEAC certainly didn't sit on their azzes. And don't come on here talking about "The MEAC is going through the same problems". AT LEAST THE MEAC IS TRYING TO GET BETTER. I DON"T SEE THE SWAC WANTING TO GET BETTER.....:mad::angry:.

That may be where you are but not here in my area. I live in a predominately white school district and they host college fairs. I went to the one in the spring with my son and the Swac and even a lot of the NAIA schools (in Texas) was represented at the fair. Fifty percent of the Swac schools were there and was getting information not only to the black students but the white and hispanic ones too.

1. How is the MEAC trying to get better? What new programs and initiatives has the MEAC implemented?

2. Are you saying the HBCU's are not attending the college fairs at all or are they not recruiting athletes? I'm sure you are 100% WRONG seeing how I know the recruiters for JSU and Tougaloo are always out recruiting. No, they will not be at EVERY college fair but please believe...their presence is felt. However...when the school is not available (they cant' be everywhere at once) that's when the local Alumni Chapter steps up. So when you notice that your school doesn't have a booth (or will not have a booth present) do you reach out to Alcorn and the college fair and make the connection so that you and other local alumni can represent!? Or do you just complain?

1. How is the MEAC trying to get better? What new programs and initiatives has the MEAC implemented?

2. Are you saying the HBCU's are not attending the college fairs at all or are they not recruiting athletes? I'm sure you are 100% WRONG seeing how I know the recruiters for JSU and Tougaloo are always out recruiting. No, they will not be at EVERY college fair but please believe...their presence is felt. However...when the school is not available (they cant' be everywhere at once) that's when the local Alumni Chapter steps up. So when you notice that your school doesn't have a booth (or will not have a booth present) do you reach out to Alcorn and the college fair and make the connection so that you and other local alumni can represent!? Or do you just complain?

I'm starting to question if Braveheart even went to college with some of the dumb things he says

Back