SEASON OF THE TIGER

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
Ummm...

Why the white boy? a True example of POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK

Coonass....hmmmm Dr. Greggs

you know I had to NUPE....but thanks for the compliments of GREATNESS

Then, a poor, country ass white boy. I guess the preppy ones go to.....Tech? :lol:

Doc Greggs is no coonass. He a pimp. Respect that. :lmao:

I knew you were there, bruh. Good morning.

DAHILL said:
only problems with the show is the way Bruce was being portrayed..... seems as if they focused more on negatives than positives..

Here we are 2 days before the draft and they are showing pictures of his belly, more INCOMPLETE passes than complete passes and when he got hurt during the game, eating. They showed one touchdown pass, didnt mention any stats.... and made it seem like they won the game on the last play of the game..... BET could have used that game to bring more draft stock to Eugene.
If any NFL team would base their decision to draft (or not draft) Brugene based on this show, then that team would be the dumbest one in sports.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
I don't think so as much, if anything they should have filmed Mr. White...lol...while he was telling a story of how he coached Bruce when Bruce was3......:lmao:

Don't forget ALL the photos of the females that are posted on Gallot's side.

jagface said:
Then, a poor, country ass white boy. I guess the preppy ones go to.....Tech? :lol:

Doc Greggs is no coonass. He a pimp. Respect that. :lmao:

I knew you were there, bruh. Good morning.

Pimp alright, Pimp the band right out of $17,000

jagface said:
EVERYTHING he said had me rolling. He might as well wear a jean jumpsuit and have straw in his mouth.

I think the word is HATER!!!!!:whatever:

mighty hornet said:
If any NFL team would base their decision to draft (or not draft) Brugene based on this show, then that team would be the dumbest one in sports.
Co-sign!!!

BTW - Bruce did not get hurt during that game. Bruce was not the injured player on the play. That was one of the lineman. They just made it look like Bruce was the person who got hurt.

:snicker: ^^^^^^^^^^

I hope to catch it next time it comes on. Just as long as they don't show any of the AAMU games.

DAHILL said:
The band director HAD to be the countriest person on the whole show...I was rollin when he said "YEAH HE CAUGHT THAT BALL"

Doc was actually born and raised in in Shrevport and to my knowledge still lives there unless he just recently moved.

who was the announcer for the game? Was it a voice over or GSU has a white kid announcing the PA?

secondly...the show starts at homecoming and the season gets thin after that until the Bayou Classic so what will happen next?

third....the show will appeal to West Coast and Northeners because they'll think GSU is like that every weekend...

SAME OLD G said:
Co-sign!!!

BTW - Bruce did not get hurt during that game. Bruce was not the injured player on the play. That was one of the lineman. They just made it look like Bruce was the person who got hurt.

why did they do that???? So Bruce moms was lyin when she said "it was dejavu all ova again"

DAHILL said:
why did they do that???? So Bruce moms was lyin when she said "it was dejavu all ova again"
I wouldn't say she was lying, but I think she probably was encouraged by the producers to say that.

who was the announcer for the game? Was it a voice over or GSU has a white kid announcing the PA?

No, that was a voice over. It was done in post production.

This is the primary reason that I don't watch "reality" shows, because they are not "real". When you are wearing a mic and you know you have a camera following you around, you are more than likely to say or do something that you normally would not do.

Did anyone notice how the band members where watching band tapes in the dorm rooms and it just so happens that they show a close up of the white band member marching in uniform on the TV (that wasn't really in that room)?

But let me stop here before one of these Grambling people get on here and accuse me of being negative. :rolleyes:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
SAME OLD G said:
I wouldn't say she was lying, but I think she probably was encouraged by the producers to say that.

This is the primary reason that I don't watch "reality" shows, because they are not "real". When you are wearing a mic and you know you have a camera following you around, you are more than likely to say or do something that you normally would not do.

Did anyone notice how the band members where watching band tapes in the dorm rooms and it just so happens that they show a close up of the white band member marching in uniform on the TV (that wasn't really in that room)?

But let me stop here before one of these Grambling people get on here and accuse me of being negative. :rolleyes:
I was at the game and thought he was hurt too......

SAME OLD G said:

:( We are going to strip your name!!!:emlaugh:

SAME OLD G said:

Fugg this I'm telling KENN!

Why ya'll hatin' on SOGgy? He's just keeping it real. Ya'll know Bruce was not on the ground as long as BET made it appear.

cat daddy said:
Why ya'll hatin' on SOGgy? He's just keeping it real. Ya'll know Bruce was not on the ground as long as BET made it appear.

I was at the game and immediately "looked" for Bruce...his azz was standing near the huddle looking hungry. It's not gonna be "actual factual" but more or less "based on fact". I enjoyed the entertainment...good to see Grambling on the tube. The good thing about the SWAC mandate is that all of yall get to get on TV... Hey no need to say thanks. We do what we can...:cool:

cat daddy said:
Uhhh...no. I am saying Bruce was not hurt at all! That was not Bruce on the ground.

Re: here is the video for those who missed it.

It's all about promoting Bruce and Grambling and it still didn't help. Ask his kin folk.

Re: "SEASON OF THE TIGER"

GSUperTiger said:
Are you referring to the ABC Nightline special where folk had to wipe crust from their eyes to view a non primetime feature of Southern U? Vivran usage was at an all time high this night.

Now see right there proves that you're a dumb@ss. When have ABC Nightline not be Primetime?

College Hill.......dumb@ss!!!!!!

Re: "SEASON OF THE TIGER"

bluedog said:
Now see right there proves that you're a dumb@ss. When have ABC Nightline not be Primetime?

College Hill.......dumb@ss!!!!!!
Not that I care, but ABC's Nightline is not considered to be primetime programing. Primetime is considered to be the hours between 7-10pm CT/8-11pm ET.

Back