Sean Payton...gone

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
15 years with Drew Brees at QB and 1 Super bowl (which they won). Not ready to call Seam Payton a "Great" coach. But a very good one!

Naw .... you can call him a "great" coach ...

Nine 10-win seasons and a 63% win percentage isn't anything to sneeze at.

Remember the Saints BEFORE Payton? Remember the rumors swirling about the Saints' future in NOLA post-Katrina?

Payton got hired in the midst of the storm. Turned a perennial laughing stock into a factor in the league.

Exactly.

The guy won a championship at the worst franchise in professional sports. The absolute WORST.

He might be among the best coaches that ever lived.
You guys are making my point......"Great" coaches are few and far between. A great coach wins more than 1 championship. Do you realize how many other coaches join Payton with "1" Super Bowl championship.....which is the ultimate criteria by the way. And how easy was it to be great in Nawlins.

You guys are making my point......"Great" coaches are few and far between. A great coach wins more than 1 championship. Do you realize how many other coaches join Payton with "1" Super Bowl championship.....which is the ultimate criteria by the way. And how easy was it to be great in Nawlins.
Madden only won one title.

Y'all can hire Coach O
dog i cant handle this GIF

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Are great coaches defined by championships?
would have had more if not for a rookie marcus williams giving up a still unexplainable td and the refs literally going blind at the end of the nfc championship game (or was that divisional...can't remember).

Back