Scooby-doo / Black Greeks?

THAMES

Need help. The movie Scooby Doo is out now. A while back, there use to be a popular picture of the Scooby Characters dressed in outfits with their Black Greek organization letters showing. If anyone remembers this and has has this picture, would you please repost it. Thanks.

This image is exclusive property of Makaho inc. It is not to be used for evil or purposes of blackmail.....

1010404261.JPG

Notice how the Nupe is situated between the two ladies, both vying for his affections.....while the Que and Alpha's only concern is raiding the refridgerator and hiding from ghosts (unless they are bribed with a Scooby Snack).:lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock

1010404261.JPG

You got jokes eh Makaho??? As we ALL know...."ladies" seem to be LAST thing on FRED's mind. And what's up with that "purddy little red scarf" around his neck? :D

MAKAHOE,

Thanks a lot. You The Man. When I grow up, I want to be just like you. I will put your property to good use. Can you believe this movie was no. 1 in the box office this weekend? It grossed 56.4 million $$$.

Interesting enough, there has always been questions about which one of the characters was Gay. It started with Velma. Take your pick.

Oh yes, there has always been one question I wanted to ask you. What does a ho do when you make her bed rock?

Thanks again, Good Looking Out.:)

Oh, now you got jokes for people that got jokes......:D :D :D
You know Fred was on the ladies, which is why he and old girl would always disappear for long periods of time.....
But what is really funny is why Shaggy and Scooby was always hungry.........
Hmmm, seems to me like they was always hittin the Chronic....
BTW, scarfs were popular garb for 60's cartoon characters......
group4up.gif

(Man, I always wanted to hit the black chick on Josie and the *****cats)

Originally posted by THAMES
MAKAHO,

Oh yes, there has always been one question I wanted to ask you. What does a ho do when you make her bed rock?

Thanks again, Good Looking Out.:)

Depends.....sometimes they give the money back and say this ones on me.......:D :D :D
But as I have stated before.......

Makaho - is a tribal term....
Bedrock - is where Fred and Barney are from....

So you can say I'm an African Caveman!!!!!

Unga Bunga!!!!!!

CrossReference

Yo!

I was browsing the Web, seeking some light...
and I ran across this WebSite (MessageBoard), which is ironically set up the same as this one.

GreekChat.com

Yall may already know wbout this board or maybe not... but if you didn't.... Now ya do!

-Holla

Re: CrossReference

Originally posted by SlickPartna
Yo!

I was browsing the Web, seeking some light...
and I ran across this WebSite (MessageBoard), which is ironically set up the same as this one.

GreekChat.com

Yall may already know wbout this board or maybe not... but if you didn't.... Now ya do!

-Holla

One more spot....
This is by Lawrence C. Ross, Jr
The Author of the "DIVINE NINE"

greekEmails.com

**This link is the MessageBoard, the rest of the site in under construction**

-Holla

Back