Schedule Strength?!?

MikeBigg

[SIZE=3.5] What the "L" is going on with the this lameazz competion that some of you teams are scheduling? I realize that teams are looking for a certain amount of games that are "virtual" locks[/SIZE]. [size=3.5] However, it is[/size] [SIZE=1.5]smalltime as a futha mucka[/SIZE] t[size=3.5] to put people like Paul Quinn (MSVU, PVU); Miles (A&M);Lane (UAPB); and the saddest of all SW Assemblies of God (TxSU).[/size]

Yall need your azzes FINED, SUSPENDED, AND PUBLICLY FLOGGED for doing such an injustice to the league and your fans. Don't yall appreciate the name and credibility that [size=3.5]GREATNESS[/size] has brought to this conference?!?
How can the conference's power rankings improve when you go out and schedule a NAIA startup program (Paul Quinn), a perennial whipping boy (Miles), a lameazz like Lane, and a bunch of Jehovah Witness wannabes (SW Assemblies of God)?

Yall are beyond being sad...yall are [size=6.5]PITIFUL!!![/SIZE]

No No No Mike

You dont understand...According to the TxSU posters, they have not reached a point yet where they can play many quality teams. Of their own admittance they have not dominated long enough to have a tough demanding schedule. Of course PV played N. Iowa and McNeese last year so I guess he was admitting that TxSU was not as advanced as PV. ....what Im trying to tell you is there is an explanation.

Do you understand now?

It's all Jack-Ass States Fault

And you don't think we give Thomas grief for that.... that.... game?

You know what Get Ready, I was on the horn with him as soon as the SID told me about it. I was outraged, sort of like.... you know... how you felt last September 9th.

Thomas quickly shouted back at me "Well, Le Blanc (you know that's what they call me around campus).... he said.... "Le Blanc, why don't you call Jackson State and ask them why they dropped us." "We were scheduled with them and the weeks went by and that jock-strap washing, showstring lacing, shoulder pad cleaning, punk arse of a coach called me back to say they wanted to pick up Prairie View." "By that time everyone had their schedules arranged and no one was available but these whipping boys."

So there you have it SWAC....

Blame it on JSU

buf.gif
:(

I think our record against TxSU is like 3-28....and we usually just blow up yalls season. So I can understand why you blame JSU for all of your ineptness.

Im sure we are the reason yall play:
Norfolk
Panhandle State
Langston
Lane
MoB

And Im sure you have more loser schools that you try to schedule every year. Yep...just blame it on us. You cant do anything unless we show you how to do it first. What mentality is this.....somebody help me out....I just cant think of the word.....itll come to me later. Quit leaning on me maaaan. Stand on your own.

I can't believe this loser said JSU dropped them because we wanted to play PVU. Newsflash dude, the SWAC, meaning the damn conference made us play Prarie View. Ain't got isht to do with want. Memo to you and the rest of the church whipping boys, if JSU is mandated to play a team that wasn't on the schedule last year, somebody got to get dropped. May as well be some team that has beaten us 2 times in about 40 games.

I guess it's JSU's fault that y'all don't have a successful program. Like Get Ready just pointed out, it's our fault y'all play those other loser schools. You don't reckon any of those powerhouse Houston city schools wasn't available??? What about that school band fan is always talking about???

SU,

Please forgive me for thinking y'all were the lowest for scheduling Benny. I didn't know that tissue would try to sneak this one by us.

Required Summer Reading...

wtlogo.gif

Has Clefo Dollar joined your coaching staff to help decipher SWAG's playbook? Yall should be ashamed...these poor "souls" will be too tired from "witnessing" on Saturday morning to play TiSSue that same afternoon.

Originally posted by Robber
I can't believe this loser said JSU dropped them because we wanted to play PVU. Newsflash dude, the SWAC, meaning the damn conference made us play Prarie View. Ain't got isht to do with want. Memo to you and the rest of the church whipping boys, if JSU is mandated to play a team that wasn't on the schedule last year, somebody got to get dropped. May as well be some team that has beaten us 2 times in about 40 games.

I guess it's JSU's fault that y'all don't have a successful program. Like Get Ready just pointed out, it's our fault y'all play those other loser schools. You don't reckon any of those powerhouse Houston city schools wasn't available??? What about that school band fan is always talking about???

SU,

Please forgive me for thinking y'all were the lowest for scheduling Benny. I didn't know that tissue would try to sneak this one by us.

Robber, Robber, Robber. Yall ran. Plain and simple. And at the last minute from what I understand. Punk azzes!!!!:redhot: :redhot:

If TxSU was going to play SU on the 10th.....how is it that we weasled out of a game? Why would we? I know our AD. He doesnt want to play PV and neither do the coaches....its a no win prop. So when did you schedule SU for that date? After we supposedly turned you down? This just doesnt add up. Is it possible that Thomas is lying?

Originally posted by Get Ready
If TxSU was going to play SU on the 10th.....how is it that we weasled out of a game? Why would we? I know our AD. He doesnt want to play PV and neither do the coaches....its a no win prop. So when did you schedule SU for that date? After we supposedly turned you down? This just doesnt add up. Is it possible that Thomas is lying?

Is it possible that JSU ran from us????

You tsu lames are sad. You buy the 1st excuse that pops out of Thomas's mouth, and actually think that JSU ran from y'all cause you finally won a game in about 20 years. I wonder why JSU didn't run from y'all the last time. I wonder why JSU didn't run from Gram this year??? Or SU??? Or Bama State??? Or Pine Bluff. And Pine Bluff don't even count in the standings.

Y'all simply ain't worth our time if it ain't a conference game. Bring your coward asses to B'Ham and we will gladly punish y'all lames for persecuting the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Forgive them Father, they sked and don't know what to do.

Robber, we can go on about this all night. If your school refused to play us (TSU) ain't "ca ca" you can say. Like I said before, the other SWAC schools can smack us. We (TSU supporters) just have to hang our heads and move on. But JACKSON STATE AND ALCORN???? Please!!! You two "garden tools" can't say n--o--t--h--i--n--g!!!!:redhot: :redhot:

Check the thread posts and see who's doing most of the talking. The Mafia is gonna talk about y'alls asses until we get tired of it. And you can keep spouting about us being sced of tsu. :snicker: Ain't nobody buying that crap.

Any school from D2 on up should smack y'all cowards.

You Texas lames can put these lies to rest. Our AD put our TENTATIVE schedule out very early this year and TxSo was never mentioned. I am certain that he had already expressed a great disinterest in playing TxSo. If you need, I could go the the MEAC board and find the Clarion-ledger articles about our tentative schedule when A&T was first mentioned. A lot of schools at that time were still putting together schedules. JSU had the jump on a lot of schools because our AD tries to have things finalized very early. He is a professional like that. There is no benefit to playing TxSo and most importantly, we would not make any money playing TxSo on the road.

The first schedule JSU put out had Sam Houston State/Stephen F. Austion or some PWC in Texas on the schedule along with Prairie View who was added by SWAC rule. About two weeks later, our AD announced another schedule which had PV and A&T. An opponent for Chicago was still not secured but TxSo was never a part of those negotiations. We tried to get Valley to move their game to Chicago and then we would have put that Texas PWC on the schedule rather than Howard-who also offers nothing to JSU. We also tried to get BCC to play us in Chicago. Simply put our AD did not want to play you guys and you knew that by AT least early January.

It is smalltime for you all to want to play JSU anyway. You should want to play some other teams some of the time. It adds to exposure. You ain't nobody to be scared of. I guess PV will win 4 games in 2002 and cry that we are running from them when we drop they arses in 2003.

Also, it is very, very sad that Texas has several 1-AA PWC's and none of them would play you?? MS has no 1-AA PWC's but I bet they would be begging us for a game if we did. You had options but somehow you want to blame it on JSU.

You are the "Luckiest Team in the SWAC". You get a chance to be a part of Kent's highlight film for only one season. It would have been great seeing him rip your secondary apart.

Alcorn dropped ya'll too. LOL ...the smallness is revealed. You all might be the only school with more than 6000 students that AAMU can beat.

TP,

But they said that Thomas said that Hughes made the decision to not play tsu, even though Culberson makes the schedule. You didn't hafta shoot all them holes in their ridiculous theory. It already had enough of 'em.

Southern has played Tissue the week before the week off for the Bayou Classic for as long as I can remember. Why would there be a question about that game this year Third Coast? Admit it, you got caught after flaming us for trying Benny College .... that's a damn shame. You saw what the board did to us on a rumor turned possble fact and then you went and did it yourselves?

Third Coast Thinking ..... a waste of time.

Da Sleeper Cleb and that other dude that posts for TxSU. Where Yall at?

Band Fan....have you jumped off TxSU nutts already? Im sure you have.

Somebody say something....do the New Haven thing....anything.....come on 5th Ward Boys...say something.

This is getting sad.

Get Ready, I'm here, no need to run.

Remember I am the one who is against teams in the west playing teams in the east when it's not mandated by the SWAC. If I had my way, this little TSU/JSU would have never came about.

Back