SCG - Southern vs Jackson State Game Thread: 3:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Congrats J-State - now with Besean out of the way we can ascend to the crown. Dooley will come to his senses from fan pressure.
No the hell he won't. Watch who your starter is next fall. Don't y'all make smores w/ that man's house when Besean is named starter yet again. We went through that same silly bull watching him overly attached to certain players who were a busted scholarship offer due to their on the field performance and he lived and died w/ their sorry assed.

Speaking of... don't y'all need an entire OL? PV's OL and DL needs to hit the portal and go elsewhere. Tell him he can have those shitty coaches displaying purple & gold PV he valued too.

Yes excuses. But you said "It was written" 😆. Did you buy flight insurance? Asking for a friend 😆
Never have to buy insurance , I can always just get a voucher. Dooley messed it up. If he would have started #12 , we would have kicked y’all azz.

No the hell he won't. Watch who your starter is next fall. Don't y'all make smores w/ that man's house when Besean is named starter yet again. We went through that same silly bull watching him overly attached to certain players who were a busted scholarship offer due to their on the field performance and he lived and died w/ their sorry assed.

Speaking of... don't y'all need an entire OL? PV's OL and DL needs to hit the portal and go elsewhere. Tell him he can have those shitty coaches displaying purple & gold PV he valued too.
It won’t be #11. Nothing against the kid, but I can guarantee it won’t be him.

SU isn’t PV. Trust us , it won’t be #11.

We had 4 other better passing QB’s . Dooley felt this team was built to run. Injuries to our O line hurt us.
Seemed like McDaniels was the better runner as well as passer than McCray, just from the film I saw of both. 👀👀👀

Don't make excuses for your boy not starting and sticking w/ the better QB.

Never have to buy insurance , I can always just get a voucher. Dooley messed it up. If he would have started #12 , we would have kicked y’all azz.

There we have it people. The man that's full excuses 😆. As if Bubba didn't throw two picks once the defense adjusted lol. Newsflash: You would have still gotten beaten by 3 TDs 😆 🤣

I’m sure JSU didn’t gameplan for the 3rd string QB! 😂! If he would have been the starter, a Gameplan would have been in place!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back