SCG III ....Role Call!

Suge

The Phat Mack
Who will be in B-Ham on saturday?

I'll be there definatly. I'll hit town around 10:00!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Aa small possibility, but...

Last minute changes most likely won't allow me to attend this year. :(

Call me in the morning........

850-723-5195. I will have me cell chirping all day. I want to see you bums before the game, and see the look of disgust on your faces after the game!!!!!

And dayum you MH.....clean out your PM box!

Originally posted by ALCORNITE 86
MH, are you sitting next to me?
Yep, I wanna see how big your eyes get when you see that HORNET offense!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by Suge
And dayum you MH.....clean out your PM box!
oops, I didnt know it was full. I done told Spirit, JSTUS, and GramTigress bout sending me all those love letters. :D

oh btw, Ntelekt,
You better get your butt to Bham and brang my dayum $25! :mad:

We'll see how you feel on Monday. Don't run off the board like some of these jags and blue tigers.

Originally posted by mighty hornet

Yep, I wanna see how big your eyes get when you see that HORNET offense!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

oops, I didnt know it was full. I done told Spirit, JSTUS, and GramTigress bout sending me all those love letters. :D

I'm there baby,I bleed that black and old gold.I've been a Hornet since I was born.This game will be the last game that I ever watch the Hornets as a SPECTATOR.

Twista is getting ready for some COLEblooded Football.

Dang MH!

Originally posted by mighty hornet
oops, I didnt know it was full. I done told Spirit, JSTUS, and GramTigress bout sending me all those love letters. :D:

:confused: Shhhhhhhhhhhh......We were supposed to keep this on the DL.....Dang it!!!!! We can't let Mr. GramT know about this, b/c I may not get a Christmas gift. Boy you know it is THAT time of the year, so don't be tripin'.

Back