SCAMU is the worst thing to happen to black folx since....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
These days I am all for peace, I really don't have the energy to smack, especially now that I am an administrator/faculty for an HBCU and I understand the struggle. For some schools it (money) is very very serious and the struggle is too real.

....But man..."If this were the old days.." <--(referring to The Old SWAC Page) FAMU would be totally done.😅

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R94t8E71Ct0

These days I am all for peace, I really don't have the energy to smack, especially now that I am an administrator/faculty for an HBCU and I understand the struggle. For some schools it (money) is very very serious and the struggle is too real.

....But man..."If this were the old days.." <--(referring to The Old SWAC Page) FAMU would be totally done.😅

You can live your smack fantasies through me because I'm gonna' smack, smack, and then smack some more towards them ugly snakes from FRAUD-U. :mad:

Na brother. These folks were on social media talking big talk. Said they was going to buy my beloved alma mater. Called us broke folks and said they were headed to the SEC.

Behold, looks like the SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) might be coming to them. They paraded that negro on stage and tried to convince us he gave them shares valued at over $200 million dollars.

In the words of Avis, they should be shame but they are not.

Na brother. These folks were on social media talking big talk. Said they was going to buy my beloved alma mater. Called us broke folks and said they were headed to the SEC.

Behold, looks like the SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) might be coming to them. They paraded that negro on stage and tried to convince us he gave them shares valued at over $200 million dollars.

This is embarrassing, it's sad, no I don't wish this embarrassment on my worse enemy. Keeping it positive, it's just a reminder how imperfect our schools are but... Sheesh....anyhow, let me get back to what I was doing. Let me speak covering right now for all of the institutions that I am connected to.

Meanwhile, I'm just gonna turn up some sounds and play my music while I'm in my office--> View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1ijvN7ADt4

sounds like back when they moved up to D1/FBS. Lotta big talk then too, only to have to slink back to us nigras a year or so later with tail tucked and hat in hand.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
We are going to be alright, didn’t lose any of our funds. Yes, some in leadership were duped but we still are FAMU!!! #1 Public HBCU in the country. Nobody else in the SWAC is even close. We still gonna to continue stomping a mud hole in all you bums.👍🏽

We are going to be alright, didn’t lose any of our funds. Yes, some in leadership were duped but we still are FAMU!!! #1 Public HBCU in the country. Nobody else in the SWAC is even close. We still gonna to continue stomping a mud hole in all you bums.👍🏽
Listen, don’t say this no more for awhile. Y’all gummy worms out here falling for the you want to make $2,000 in a minute scams. Got us all behind y’all looking crazy on national media TV. Save it.

We are going to be alright, didn’t lose any of our funds. Yes, some in leadership were duped but we still are FAMU!!! #1 Public HBCU in the country.

FAMU just got scammed by a near homeless Brother with no teeth nor real company. Potential donors or demoralized alumni must wonder why they should donate to such school with this type incompetent leadership.

FAMU just got scammed by a near homeless Brother with no teeth nor real company. Potential donors or demoralized alumni must wonder why they should donate to such school with this type incompetent leadership.
put that ninja in a hotel for 2 weeks and bought his clothes for a press conference and then let him speak at graduation. This right here is a sad moment in black history.

1715697048163.png

Back