Sanaa Lathan............I did not know she was

I have been so confused. I have been wondering why you all have pics of that lady with Sanaa.. I was like.. "That does not look like Regina King". :lol: Honesly, I really have no idea who Regina Hall is.

TP...............Regina Hall's fine azz has been around a while.
About as long as Sanna Lathan has been in Hollywood.

Movies.
1999 The Best Man Candace Sparks, aka "Candy"
2000 Love & Basketball Lena Wright
2000 Scary Movie Brenda Meeks
2000 Disappearing Acts Portia Television movie
2001 Scary Movie 2 Brenda Meeks
2002 The Other Brother Vicki
2002 Paid in Full Keisha
2003 Malibu's Most Wanted Shondra
2003 Scary Movie 3 Brenda Meeks
2005 King's Ransom Peaches Clarke
2005 The Honeymooners Trixie Norton
2005 Six Months Later Keri
2006 Scary Movie 4 Brenda Meeks
2006 Danika Evelyn
2006 The Elder Son Susan
2006 Last Holiday Jackie
2008 First Sunday Omunique
2008 Superhero Movie Mrs. Xavier
2009 Law Abiding Citizen Kelly Rice
2010 Death at a Funeral Michelle
2011 Mardi Gras: Spring Break Ann Marie
2012 Think Like a Man Candace Hall
2013 The Best Man Holiday Candace Sparks-Murch, aka "Candy"
2014 About Last Night Joan Derrickson
2014 Think Like a Man Too Candace Hall

Television
1992 Loving Unknown Episode: "13 August 1992"
1997 New York Undercover Tammy Episode: "No Place Like Hell"
2000 NYPD Blue Sharice Warner Episode: "Little Abner"
2001-2002 Ally McBeal Corretta Lipp 25 episodes
Nominated—Image Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series
2010-2011 Law & Order: Los Angeles Deputy D.A. Evelyn Price 7 episodes
2013 Second Generation Wayans Regina 4 episodes

TP Regina Hall was in all those Scary Movie knockoffs the Wayans brothers did. She was in some of those highschool movides popular in the early 2000's She been in a bunch of stuff. Both Kevin Hart Think Like a Man movies and the about last night movie...Come on man. stop watching Real Housewives of Atlanta...

I have never seen Housewives of Atlanta.. I watch Love and Hip Hop.. get it right! :lol:

i never saw scary movie. I promise from the time I entered Jackson State until I graduated with my PhD, I probably saw 5 movies... I recall some people watching Scary Movie once and they were laughing and all into it but I was :confused: becasue I had no idea of the movies they were making a parody of.

Also, she is cute and fine but she does not stand out so while I just saw her a few weeks ago in Think TOO, I didn't recognize her. Sanaa has "stand out" features.

Sanaa is one of the few women I would have a baby out of wedlock with. I love that girl. Man she is so fine to me. :love:

First how old is this pic. That movie promo is old in the background.

But Damn!!! that's a nice pic

Last edited:
Ya'll better be careful about getting with those beautiful lesbians, they have strap-ons and didoes, this would be an example of "The Hunter Gets Captured by the Game".

Last edited:
There's no such thing as bi-sexual. One is a dagger and the other one is just a confused hoe if this is the case. Please believe when a dagger pimps a confused hoe into having sex with her, they want no parts of a man being around.

Man I would give anything to be in the bed with both of those fine azz women together. Good gawd they both are blessed. :clap: :clap:

tumblr_n2ufyarHVR1roqv59o1_500.png

Back