Sanaa Lathan............I did not know she was

staggalee83

War & Thunder
Bi-Sexual............(half way all the way gay) :what:

regina-hall-sanaa-lathan-47375.jpg

sanaa-regina.jpg

She used to date Regina Hall.

Last edited:

Man I would give anything to be in the bed with both of those fine azz women together. Good gawd they both are blessed. :clap: :clap:

Regina Hall kissed her on the cheek at an Essence event and the shit went viral claiming they were lovers. You know women get away with a lot of shit that men dare not even remotely think about doing....

Regina Hall kissed her on the cheek at an Essence event and the shit went viral claiming they were lovers. You know women get away with a lot of shit that men dare not even remotely think about doing....

Tell me something............. I need info. :lol:
Today is the first day I have even seen a hint at Sanna Latham or Regina Hall being lesbian. I had to do a double take to see if I was reading stuff right.

Tell me something............. I need info. :lol:
Today is the first day I have even seen a hint at Sanna Latham or Regina Hall being lesbian. I had to do a double take to see if I was reading stuff right.

What's the source? Gossip website? Probably someone being messy and decided to spread that rumor. lol

What's the source? Gossip website? Probably someone being messy and decided to spread that rumor. lol

I was reading a article and Sanna Lathan was mentioned. You know how they have these links to stars names attached in articles. One was a link to "people Sanna lathan has dated". I pulled it up and literally stared at the photo of Regina Hall before I realized she was included on the list of people Sanna has dated.

Listed Wesley Snipes, Denzel Washington, Omar Epps, etc.
I pulled up Regina Hall name on the site and there was Sanna Latham's photo. :lol:

Yeah there was a story going around about how Regina Hall was madly in love with Sanaa but Sanaa was on the fence and liked dudes too. So they stayed close friends with benefits. That was out about 3-4 years ago...

Both of them could be flaming lesbo's, I would still get with either of them. :lol:

You must not have seen Love and Hip Hop last week. Yo azz would be in the kitchen washing dishes while they in the bedroom munching on the carpet (or licking the hard wood floor if it's shaved)... LOL

You must not have seen Love and Hip Hop last week. Yo azz would be in the kitchen washing dishes while they in the bedroom munching on the carpet (or licking the hard wood floor if it's shaved)... LOL

Come on TP.
You know I don't watch those rachet reality show. I would rather be duct-taped to a chair and forced to watch man-hating OPRAH reruns from the 1990's before I would watch any of these garbage reality tv shows of today. :lol:

This is old news....Hollywood is trying to get dirt on her because she has been EXTREMELY protective of her dating life. Also, her dad coached her that way.

Even if it was remotely true, I would still make a bad decision if Sanaa told me to come with her

[video=youtube_share;hjlE9ayXGX0]http://youtu.be/hjlE9ayXGX0?t=34s[/video]

Come on TP.
You know I don't watch those rachet reality show. I would rather be duct-taped to a chair and forced to watch man-hating OPRAH reruns from the 1990's before I would watch any of these garbage reality tv shows of today. :lol:

Well see.. you woulda learnt something.. :lol:

IDK what is true. The rumor mill on this lady has been churning for years. At one time the "word" was that she loves and have an obsession for white men.

I have been so confused. I have been wondering why you all have pics of that lady with Sanaa.. I was like.. "That does not look like Regina King". :lol: Honesly, I really have no idea who Regina Hall is.

I have been so confused. I have been wondering why you all have pics of that lady with Sanaa.. I was like.. "That does not look like Regina King". :lol: Honesly, I really have no idea who Regina Hall is.

She was the stripper(Candy) in The Best Man and played Sanaa's older sister in Love and Basketball.

Bi-Sexual............(half way all the way gay) :what:

regina-hall-sanaa-lathan-47375.jpg

sanaa-regina.jpg

She used to date Regina Hall.

I was reading a article and Sanna Lathan was mentioned. You know how they have these links to stars names attached in articles. One was a link to "people Sanna lathan has dated". I pulled it up and literally stared at the photo of Regina Hall before I realized she was included on the list of people Sanna has dated.

Listed Wesley Snipes, Denzel Washington, Omar Epps, etc.
I pulled up Regina Hall name on the site and there was Sanna Latham's photo. :lol:

Hmmmmmm...

Bossip had the pleasure of chatting with the beautiful and talented actress recently said:
We asked Sanaa about all those gay rumors. In her words:

I’m not gay (laughs). I have nothing against the gay lifestyle at all. I have a lot of great girlfriends. I would call myself a girl’s girl meaning I really have great friends, I’m not one of those women who doesn’t like to be around other beautiful women, because some women are threatened by that. Regina Hall is a great friend of mine; Gabrielle Union is a great friend of mine. I have good girlfriends; they’re like my sisters.

TP Regina Hall was in all those Scary Movie knockoffs the Wayans brothers did. She was in some of those highschool movides popular in the early 2000's She been in a bunch of stuff. Both Kevin Hart Think Like a Man movies and the about last night movie...Come on man. stop watching Real Housewives of Atlanta...

Back