Roy Jones Jr has the be ......

DAHILL

the worst rapper of all time. There may have already been a topic about this **** but I just now saw this video for the first time. I cant believe the even show this horrible mess. They need to put this on UNCUT with the other horrible bootleg videos.

Originally posted by DAHILL
the worst rapper of all time. There may have already been a topic about this **** but I just now saw this video for the first time. I cant believe the even show this horrible mess. They need to put this on UNCUT with the other horrible bootleg videos.

LMAO!! You are sooooo right, lol! That "Ya'll Must've Forgot" is definitely not gonna get Roy any type of recording contract, other than with his own company or something.

:lmao:

Hey, do any of you catch BET's Uncut at like, 2 A.M. ? They've got some videos on there that are wild as "L" :eek:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
:lmao:

Why is the video only like 45 seconds long?

I just have to turn the sound down and look at the boxing clips.

If yall think that yall have it bad...imagine living in his hometown and having to hear this crap on the radio all the time. Plus have to see all the rest of his garbage rappers around town.......

Just be happy yall didn't have to hear his fisrt single......."You damn right..." all the time!

And if you think this song sucks.....well I have news for you. It gets much, much, worser!

This song sucks......but I might have to give the worst rapper to Eddie Murphy.....if that was rap he called it.

Originally posted by Get Ready
Man yall leave Roy alone. He did beat a guy with one hand.....yall musta forgot.
Yeah he did beat Hopkins ass already... and he did use that move from a gamecock... Yall musta forgot.

Has anyone seen the video or heard the second release off of his CD?

I didn't think anything could have been worse than"You Musta Forgot."

But it's worser! :bawling:

Glad I didn't hear that shat!! :tdown: :tdown:

Roy, what were you thinking?? :bawling: :confused:

Back