Ron DeSantis’ new law is racist — Black college athletes, NCAA need to boycott Florida

CRT was never taught in high schools and lower grades. People used CRT to give them power to get rid of or re-write history that they don't like. The problem is you are never going to get a good chuck of black people, today unless more black people understand the bigger picture and effects them, to boycott Florida. This is not the first time a boycott of Florida or other state has been called in recent times. People are going to be self interested because they are not looking at the bigger picture. To me the best option is court cases and gaining power in local governments and school board to act as firewalls to whatever the governor and others throw at us. The problem with court cases they tend to drag them out to make us run out of money, so that we settle for far less than what we want and should get.

Every state in the south is on that path, Louisiana included.
They are about to redraw the districts in North Carolina for congress and we already seen know how the Republicans get down in North Carolina when drawing maps. They will split counties and divide black majority counties to weaken our voting power. Even though we won a discrimiantation case via a supreme court case the repbulicans kept going and going trying to change the maps even though everyone knows they are using racial data to draw the maps that they can not wipe from their memory. At this point we are going to add to state constitution in order to take away power from the state legislature for drawing maps.

They are about to redraw the districts in North Carolina for congress and we already seen know how the Republicans get down in North Carolina when drawing maps. They will split counties and divide black majority counties to weaken our voting power. Even though we won a discrimiantation case via a supreme court case the repbulicans kept going and going trying to change the maps even though everyone knows they are using racial data to draw the maps that they can not wipe from their memory. At this point we are going to add to state constitution in order to take away power from the state legislature for drawing maps.
Montgomery County AL, a majority black County is divided between 3 congressional districts.

So what would a boycott mean for FAMU, BCU, Florida Memorial etc?

Learn to recruit in state and REALLY look at those kids that Florida and Florida A&M ignore.

Because while folks talk about Jocks, they better look at regular students who will bypass Florida schools.

And lets go back to sports-what happens when other non-conference school choose to NOT play you? Can those schools afford to lose a UCLA or Boston College (example)?

Montgomery County AL, a majority black County is divided between 3 congressional districts.
That is not how suppose to work in North Carolina though, just because AL works one way does not mean it is the same in NC. Priority is suppose to be given to keep counties intact. Once the republicans took majority they have been slowly changing things to the point they tried to split North Carolina A&T State University, right down the middle of campus, into two districts, took one district and tried to make it a super majority black district by connecting eastern part of North Carolina all the way to center using thin lines to get there - basically picking up black heavy population areas while avoiding white ones(see 2017 supreme court ruling), where caught with emails and other communications stating they was going to create as many republican heavy districts as possible (basically making the 11 districts into 7 republican heavy and 3 democrat heavy districts (they use census and other data to figure out where they lines needed to be leaning heavy on race - the only reason they did 3 democrat districts is because they could not carve up the state to make 11 republican heavy districts), and we had to re-run an election in one of the districts due republican schemes, By the way we some of this information because of someone off himself and his daughter turn in the information that was on his computer to authorities. Basically in North Carolina we have been operating on a mixture of old and temporary maps for close to a decade because of the stuff the republicans having been doing. The main thing with the maps is those making the maps already know what and where the racial makeup of the state is and thus even while claiming they are not using racial data they still are. It like knowing the answers to an exam, but being force to retake the same exam with the same questions in just a different order.

2016 -Taking away govenor's powers as Cooper wins the election (power that the previous republican governor and all previous governors had)

2017 Supreme Court ruling 5 -3

2018 - ballot fraud

Now they are trying to change how the members of the boards that govern community colleges are picked - 2023

Last edited:
Learn to recruit in state and REALLY look at those kids that Florida and Florida A&M ignore.

Because while folks talk about Jocks, they better look at regular students who will bypass Florida schools.

And lets go back to sports-what happens when other non-conference school choose to NOT play you? Can those schools afford to lose a UCLA or Boston College (example)?
FAMU, BCU, and Florida Memorial should be looking to recruit in state and have strong development programs, as not everyone is going those camps in order to get rated when it comes to athletics and on the academic side it is far cheaper for kids to go to instate schools than going out of state when it is a public school. I know FAMU wrestling teams always mention different scholarship available to Florida kids that are not athletic.

I think the game between FAMU and JSU should be moved from Florida PERIOD! Why should we be spending money in any of these RED States when all of our rights are being taken away. Play the games in all Blue States. I agree that all the black athletes should boycotts all high school and college sports until all these backward laws are reversed back to democracy. All of this foolishness is going to continue until Black People wake up and stop entertaining these selfish and greedy white people.

That is not how suppose to work in North Carolina though, just because AL works one way does not mean it is the same in NC. Priority is suppose to be given to keep counties intact. Once the republicans took majority they have been slowly changing things to the point they tried to split North Carolina A&T State University, right down the middle of campus, into two districts, took one district and tried to make it a super majority black district by connecting eastern part of North Carolina all the way to center using thin lines to get there - basically picking up black heavy population areas while avoiding white ones(see 2017 supreme court ruling), where caught with emails and other communications stating they was going to create as many republican heavy districts as possible (basically making the 11 districts into 7 republican heavy and 3 democrat heavy districts (they use census and other data to figure out where they lines needed to be leaning heavy on race - the only reason they did 3 democrat districts is because they could not carve up the state to make 11 republican heavy districts), and we had to re-run an election in one of the districts due republican schemes, By the way we some of this information because of someone off himself and his daughter turn in the information that was on his computer to authorities. Basically in North Carolina we have been operating on a mixture of old and temporary maps for close to a decade because of the stuff the republicans having been doing. The main thing with the maps is those making the maps already know what and where the racial makeup of the state is and thus even while claiming they are not using racial data they still are. It like knowing the answers to an exam, but being force to retake the same exam with the same questions in just a different order.

2016 -Taking away govenor's powers as Cooper wins the election (power that the previous republican governor and all previous governors had)

2017 Supreme Court ruling 5 -3

2018 - ballot fraud

Now they are trying to change how the members of the boards that govern community colleges are picked - 2023

My response was an example of racial gerrymandering. I believe Alabama and NC suffer from this type of redistricting.

Like someone mention that stuff is happening states where they have a large black population, so boycotting is not going to work because you are going to hurt the local black population and it seems these folks don't care how much money they would loose even if some type of boycott takes places. Boycotts only works if it creates issues for the entity and at this point those doing all of this stuff don't care anymore. The only thing I can suggest is that we working on gain power in the local cities and towns along with the school boards in those areas. If we have local control we stand a better chance of weathering this and we can't be afraid to sue and use their laws against them. If they are going to question books like Rosa Parks story or Rubby Bridges, then we need to go after books that they care about like the bible, the history books that does not mention the usa presidents that enslaved people, etc.

I know that we make sweeping general stmts like that all the time, but it’s not accurate. Florida has Black people who are engaged in the struggle - a lot of them but not enough, just like all other states.

My statement is primarily focused toward the Hispanics and Cubans. Man they have been hoodwinked.

I have found that the humans in Florida are a confused bunch of people. You have piss poor Hispanics and Cubans LOVING the republicans. Black folk who tap dance and c**n for the white people.
Bruh on my team I have this Hispanic young chick that travels with me sometimes. She talks to me about her family. Her mom is Puerto Rican and her father is Mexican. Her parents speak Spanish, but when she and her brother were younger they didn't want them to speak Spanish at home so they aren't proficient in it at all. Her parents thought if they spoke Spanish it would be a disappointment in American society. She likes white boys and even admit she use her pass for a white girl to get over on white boys in the work industry. She looks more white than black, but uses her minority advantage when it benefits her. She tells me how her father cracks joke on the darker skin Puerto Rican side of her mothers family all the time. I also have this young chick who's father is white, but her mom is Filipino. She says her dad makes racist jokes about her moms family all the time and it hurts her, but she also plays her white girl side to get ahead.

Last edited:
The only thing I can suggest is that we working on gain power in the local cities and towns along with the school boards in those areas. If we have local control we stand a better chance of weathering this and we can't be afraid to sue and use their laws against them.
👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

Carl Linnaeus still hunts the world. Many people don't know who he is but read up on him. The Barry goldwater of the 18th century.

Back