Reunion Menu ........

Status
Not open for further replies.
none of yall stay near me and I got a full schedule Tuesday.....

write me an IOU like last year...I'll pay there or mail it if I can't make it

Band Fan, I'm going over to Alexxus's house tonight. You can meet me there or somewhere between Mo City and 290. I have a full schedule Tuesday. I have a class... so I won't be out and about then either... call us and let us know... I'm in the book...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I'm slaving for the white man tonight......and it brings me home late....you'll probabaly be at home by then..

other board members I know want to pay but can't get out until this weekend also, so what do we do?

you'd be surprised, none of us stay near each other..unlike Jackson, Robber...a drive in Houston can be time consuming

I stay near some band board folks but as for older posters...just one and he rarely posts...Tru Blu Jag

The Swac,

If I'm not mistaking, you live near Mo City. I know someone that you can take your money to. Contact me and I'll give you their information. We need your money!!! If the other members are coming and need to pay, we will accomodate them AS WELL!! We have someone on the North side, South side, West side, and East Side!!! In other words, SOMEONE can get your money!! Last year was different. You were coming from OUT OF STATE!!! This year you are in STATE. Anything else?????

I'm busy the next few days so it's going to be hard to meet someone and drop my cash off...

give the SW side contact....and the East Side Contact...I never met them before

the other guys I know reside in those parts of town

if all these resolutions fall through..what's next..turning a hall-of-fame member down at the door? :emlaugh:

Sticking strictly to the catfish !!!

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
check your hotmail and your PM... there may be a hook-up...

Girl, you may have to.....LOL

:D :D :D

Did Kema tell you what I said D-town ?

If you ain't down here this weekend, I can't even put it on the page right now.....it'll get deleted !!

:D

I'm really tryin' to come phats.....hang in there...whatchu gone git deleted fa?

Kema, I'll check my hotmail when I get home...my hotmail account doesn't open at work, for whatever reason.:rolleyes:

Re: Sticking strictly to the catfish !!!

Originally posted by phatback

Did Kema tell you what I said D-town ?

If you ain't down here this weekend, I can't even put it on the page right now.....it'll get deleted !!

:D

Oh, and what did you say to Kema about me? She didn't tell me.

Originally posted by The SWAC
I'm busy the next few days so it's going to be hard to meet someone and drop my cash off...

give the SW side contact....and the East Side Contact...I never met them before

the other guys I know reside in those parts of town
<B><font color=red>
if all these resolutions fall through..what's next..turning a hall-of-fame member down at the door? :emlaugh:
</font>

Don't push your luck, buddy!!! Don't put the horse before the carriage. :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

BTW, you don't have to meet me. You can come straight to my front door!!! I'm a night owl, so I'm up when you get off of work. NEXT!!!

you stay way off of 290 in NW Houston....I stay in far SW Houston...

I know for a fact from my school days that that's a 32 mile drive one way.....I'm tracking down Yatta....maybe he can meet me at a gas station or something...lol

looking at the headcount post.....you all can't turn me away regardless of when I pay....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
yall better track me down then....my route today takes me from Houston to Sealy to Sugarland up to Greenspoint...and C-leb the only poster I know who stays out there, at least who comes out.

I gave my word to help out at some kind of convention out there so I'm out there until late.....yall probabaly be in the bed when I leave from that side of town

Woodridge and 45? Kind of far ain't it......I'll track down Yatta sometime today

Yatta is at work. If you go to Yatta's house, you'll pass my house getting to him. I don't care what time you bring it. Just get it there. Greenspoint is just on the otherside of downtown... Take I-45 south and exit where the old Gulfgate mall used to be...

Greenspoint is just on the otherside of downtown :emlaugh:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

that's a nice little drive from Greenspoint to where you stay (family stays out there)......with the way the weather looks now (storming) and later (going by forecasts) it's going to be iffy.

I wish...

I could be out there to meet you folks, but it's not in the cards for this summer. :bawling:

I may be out of line here, but if it's so hard for Mr. SWAC to meet somebody to pay, can't he just mail to somebody in town. How long does it take mail to travel in Houston? Not trying to be a smartazz, but dang, if you want to pay, you can find a way without the excuses. Some of the Huntsville posters can tell you, it can be a thirty mile drive to some places we work and play. In the words of Nike, "Just Do It".

Once again, not trying to be judgemental or point fingers, just saying what's on my mind.

--Wondering if Suge sent his money in yet?-- :D

APW, bring me back a plate. Please. (Can't send money, but the brother wants a plate. Typical!):p

Have a good time everybody.

Peace.

it takes no more than one day if you get the mail out in time....

I asked from an IOU...I am good for the cash

AAMU: For as long as he has been saying this, he could have mailed the money 2 times. Others mailed their money. He's just using this time to show off. :D

Band Fan: whatsenever ...

If you want to pay.....

I'll meet you whereever you want me to right now! I'm at home and I can be reached by my cell phone. Send me a PM or STFU! :D

The way it's looking you are trying to keep confusion going or I should say start some. I'm willing to meet you or even come to your home to get it. Shoot me a PM.

Ps. Just because people aren't responding to your post does not make you know the amount of people that will be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back