Redstone Arsenal and US Missile Command in Huntsville!!!!!.......

Normal1875

A&M #1
On heightened alert right now! yall pray for all of us cuz they are shutting down everything out torwards Madison County! I hope no plane is headed torwards the Rocket City........

The Naval Air Base Here in Meridian has also gone on alert. They flashed a news alert for all non essential people not to come to the base and for all essentials to report.... Also, a big refeuling plane flew out of here a while ago from our Air Guard Base.. Maybe it went to refuel Air Force one...

Originally posted by TRU3000
On heightened alert right now! yall pray for all of us cuz they are shutting down everything out torwards Madison County! I hope no plane is headed torwards the Rocket City........

I'm here on Redstone now....:(

this is getting kinda crazy!!! there were close to 81 people on one plane and 59+ on the other!...........mannnnn:( This is unbelievable........

Man, Ntelekt !!!

If you don't get the hell headed !!!!

I'm sure companies all over are evacuating right now !!!!!!!!

Palestenians are dancing in the street and handing out candy saying Allah is great. Somebody is gonna get messed up behind this. I hope we dont kill to many women and chilldren when retribution comes...

Back