Question for the Black Men of the SWACPage......White Women....

Dr. Sweet NUPE

Would you help a white woman who was in need of help?

I ask this because my neighbors are white, Sigma Nu, frat boys. About a week ago I was in my office working on a paper. I heard screaming. So I looked outside of my window and 3 white girls ran out topless. I was about to get up and run to the door and ask if they needed help. Then something struck me. Here were my thoughts:

"Mark you live in a town that is 3% black. These babes are crying. Being that they don't seem to be in their right mind. What would the cops think"

After that thought, I hesitated and observed the situation. About 15 seconds later 3 more girls ran out.....topless of course. They all began laughing, got in their vehicles and left.

If it would have been some sisters I probably would have no hesitated. What would you have done?

Topless white women running around? Hmmmmm.......:confused: :confused: And you are located in Arkansas.......Place of President Clinton and the Hillbillies. Hmmmm.....:idea: I think that I would have done the same thing.

Just watched! :eek2:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
wow

Why doesn't that ever happen to me? Were they cute? :D

Anyway, you probably did the right thing. Let them white girlz do whatever mess it was they were doing. Stay outta it. If they really did look like they were in need (and more preferrably, if they were clothed), then I'd help them.

White Women In Fayetteville

These white girls here think that race is not a factor. You think gold digging sisters are bad.......these Ofays here are on some other TIHS. The funny thing is brother's are falling for it.

Re: White Women In Fayetteville

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
These white girls here think that race is not a factor. You think gold digging sisters are bad.......these Ofays here are on some other TIHS. The funny thing is brother's are falling for it.

I think you did the right thing. In your position, you have to remember that your actions impacts not just you but all that aspire to come after you. Hate putting all that pressure on you, but the reality is that you're a pathblazer.

If something was going on foul, it would have been okay to call 911 and report what you thought you saw!

Guess them ofays finally got wise (gold digging instead of greenback giving), because when my brother played ball there, they KEPT his arse in cash ... he'd give ME money, which is no small feat considering how tight he is with a dollar. You did right by watching, though ... dumb chickens would have probably tried to cry wolf. They'll do that at the drop of a hat, too ...

You did the 'right' thing....And it's sad that we live in a society where we have to 'hesitate' when dealing with certain people (white women) in certain situations (like yours). Because the reality is, that once they get to know you, and learn who you are and what you stand for, then most of them love and respect you. And they aren't (necessarily) out to get you. But it's when you're the 'stranger', the 'big black man', that causes all this mess.......

And it's also sad that our human nature is to 'suspect' first, then 'realize' later.......

Oh well, don't you just love our America?:rolleyes:

Good Choice (Nothing)

Dude you made the best choice. Your incident reminded me of a similar one I faced as a young private in the Army and it was not good.

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
Would you help a white woman who was in need of help?

I was about to get up and run to the door and ask if they needed help. Then something struck me.

After that thought, I hesitated and observed the situation. About 15 seconds later 3 more girls ran out.....topless of course.

green-eye.gif

Dr. Sweet Nupe peeping out his window getting a eyefull

:lmao::D :lmao: :eek2: :eek2:

I agree. You did the right thing.

As someone else has posted, the extent of your involvement should have been no further than to call the cops if you thought the situation warranted it.

Its a shame that we still have to protect ourselves in this manner in 2002, but we gots to do what we gots to do.

Regards.

Something was wrong

You guys are right.....I just didn't feel comfortable offering those girls some help. Something just didn't seem right.

You did right by not interfering.......

Plus, I may be wrong for saying this but.......
If it were your daughter or you, do you think that they would have done the same thing??

I think not...........

I would have call the cops, but NO way would I have gotten involved with white topless women. You could end up in Oz.:D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Hard to say not being in the situation but,,

I think I would have asked them (if possible), "hey? what's the problem?". If they would have responded in a manner that I would have percieved was a dire, serious situation, I would have offered any help that I could have.

There are bad people among both races, but I believe generally there are more good people than bad. I have been at the mercy of good ole boys with a rebel flag on their truck. I also assisted in pulling a good ole boy out of a flooded creek at night while he was sethook fishing, checking his hooks and his joneboat swamped. In bad situations, you don't care what color the person is,,,, your arse just want some help! Thus I will continue to assume the best of people for better or worse because if we don't, things will never change.

If it was a serious problem I think you should have helped out...but snce it wasn't a big deal you're actions were good. I at least hope that if you watched and found out some serious stuff was going down you would have intervened.

there is a new HBO show called MURDER ON A SUNDAY MORNING. It's about a racially motivated accusation that put a 15 year old black boy in jail for six months.

has anyone seen it? You guys should check it out.

Sweets, you did the right thing. Now, if you had seen blood or something or somebody running after them, then I would have been on you. But, these ofays was probably just kicked out after Sigma Nu was through with their trains .... err .... affairs with the young ladies.

A cop I know says "don't confront, call the police: they are paid to take the risks."

Another point of view.

Regards.

A person in need is a person in need no matter what. Even if her husband was in the Klan, I might help just to make them both feel stupid. As for hesitation, I probably would have stopped for a minute to assess the situation before just diving in. Plus, the way people act these days, you're almost tempted to hesitate before helping anyone.

DSN, I think you did the right thing. There is no telling what was really happening-especially on a college campus.:eek:

Fayetteville, Arkansas - you may have ended up in the local jail house. This is what happen to a church member. There was this old white woman, who had a flat tire. Our church member, stopped and ask if she could assist her. This old white woman calles her a n****r and spit at her.

Back