Question for JSU, Alcorn, MVSU & UAPB

SONNY

The Future of Omega!!!!
Have you heard about a B.O.T.B. in St. Louis, Missouri on the weekend of October 11th?

One of my peeps told me about a BOTB that he heard on the radio in Missouri. Can you guys confirm this?

Thanks

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I think the actually BOTB will be on that Sunday.
I've never heard of BOTB on Sunday. Thanks HBMissy.

JSU, Valley, Alcorn?

Yup the sunday after homecoming we're supposed to be in ST LOUIS MISSY MJG announced it in practice

Originally posted by SWAC31
Yup the sunday after homecoming we're supposed to be in ST LOUIS MISSY MJG announced it in practice
I wonder who's goin to be there? Plus for it to be after homecoming everybody would be tired.

I dont know how they are going to pull this one off. I dont know if its gonna be field shows or just Stand Battles.

Ill check up on this Battle.

Originally posted by BandFan
I think the actually BOTB will be on that Sunday.
I've never heard of BOTB on Sunday. Thanks HBMissy.

JSU, Valley, Alcorn?

we had BOTB on Sunday all the time in GA....

thats when we always expecting them to be...

Yeah UAPB WILL BE THERE Man We are going to be on the road a lot. This Weekend We Will Be In St. Lo Then Next Sat We Will Be At SU THen That Next Day We Will Be In Memphis Tn Then That Next Week End Is Homecoming Then The Next Day We Will Be Back In St. Lo

It about to be the JUMP OFF in St. Louis this weekend.

One of my peeps also said that UAPB will be playing AAMU next year for the Gateway Classic?
I hope so, cause St. Louis is ready to be rid of KSU.

Man Graham on some ole other this year. All these road trip mak e feel like I'm on tour or some ish. A nigg don't have no time to study.....
Yeah we will be there in the LOU with b'thchin' teachers in the Bluff.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Why must you always mention our name?

I think you like us...do me a favor and let go of our nuts for a while ok?;)

Originally posted by Jayson
Why must you always mention our name?

I think you like us...do me a favor and let go of our nuts for a while ok?;)

Its past 5, do your band a favor and get to pratice ok....?

Originally posted by KaTAUstrophic_Tone
Man Graham on some ole other this year. All these road trip mak e feel like I'm on tour or some ish. A nigg don't have no time to study.....
Yeah we will be there in the LOU with b'thchin' teachers in the Bluff.

ish Ya'll need to be happy that yall getting to travel like D.a. B.a. ND(Da Band). ish :redhot: We aint get to go that many place's!!!:redhot: :lmao:

They are really publicising the BOTB in St. Louis.

Hopefully all the bands listed will be there.

BOY im crunk!
This will be off the chain. lol @ Anika sayin it makes me feel like we on tour. Girl i feel the same way. It'll be fun traveling a lot though...it would be better if my sweetheart was still in the band though :(
Mayne, even though that's my hometown, but St. Louis had a brain fart about gettin with the hype about HBCU bands and stuff. So that's why im so suprised about this.

Originally posted by HONEYBEEakaMI$$Y
BOY im crunk!
This will be off the chain. lol @ Anika sayin it makes me feel like we on tour. Girl i feel the same way. It'll be fun traveling a lot though...it would be better if my sweetheart was still in the band though :(

NESS! :rolleyes: Just playin :D John was my boy and he did get done in wrong like too.

Goten It's crunk traveling and **** but when it all boils down and you always at practice and performing, you have no tine to study.

A day in the M4 band is this:

Wake up
got to class
sectional during the day
cafe at 4:00
practice at 5:00 until....
try to study
go to sleep

true enoughyou can stay up as late as you want to study, but rest is apart of your health to and if the body doesn't receive the ample amount of rest , it can break down.

Back