Question about the Clippers vs. Nuggets series

SAME OLD G

A product of Greatness
Staff member
If Kenyon Martin had played, would it have made a difference? Would this series be over?

Your thoughts.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
SAME OLD G said:
If Kenyon Martin had played, would it have made a difference? Would this series be over?

Your thoughts.

No not at all. I think Denver lost to a good LA Clippers team. Kenyon is not all that on defense. He is decent........but the Clippers have a decent coach and some playoff wise veterans. So I don't think it would have made a big difference. I am sure it wouldn't have hurt Denver's chances either. I think Denver misses the combination of a healthy K. Martin and Hilario Nene. Then maybe those 2 together may have made a difference in this series. Then again, George Karl and that team seems to have some attitude and desire to play issues. Wouldn't it be cool if the Clippers and the Lakers faced off in the next round of the playoffs. Talk about LA being hyped. Looks like that is going to happened Just think if Kobe would have signed with the Clippers. Of course that means the Lakers would not be in the playoffs now either.

NOPE......................people have to face it, this Clipper team is good.
They have jelled together at the right time.

They ain't gonna win a championship, but come on..............It's the CLIPPERS.
People gotta take notice.

So this is going to be an L.A. battle with L.A. winning...lol...that sounded crazy being that when someone says L.A. it is automatically assumed that it means the Lakers...

Back