Primerica???

Trigger Man,

I've got their insurance and it's a very good company.Morticians have told me that they don't have any problems with Primerica paying after someone dies.
All of my investments are through my 401k at work.

I use them for life insurance, stocks, mutual funds, retirement, m.m. accounts, and my son's college fund. I've been happy so far. My friend keeps trying to get me to sell the services with him.

Fortitude and Blacknbengal,

Why don't y'all come and go with me to a meeting tonight that will help you break the chains of your bondage to that job that you reluctantly go to everyday.You can be free from now on and will be able to do things for your family that you never dreamed would be possible.So what do you say? Why don't you let me pick you up tonight around sevenish?:emlaugh::winkgrin::nod: Does this sound familiar?

Fortitude and Blacknbengal,

Why don't y'all come and go with me to a meeting tonight that will help you break the chains of your bondage to that job that you reluctantly go to everyday.You can be free from now on and will be able to do things for your family that you never dreamed would be possible.So what do you say? Why don't you let me pick you up tonight around sevenish?:emlaugh::winkgrin::nod: Does this sound familiar?
Sure does. After the first 10 times, I told dude this crud ain't for me, I don't like selling/pushing/peddling/begging stuff. Some kinda way though we ended up getting our car insurance w/him since he "wrote" for several companies and ended up saving $900 dollars a year! :tup:

I use them for life insurance and mutual funds for about 10 years now. I've been happy so far.

Back