Pretend You Aren't Married and You Don't Have A Serious Boyfriend/Girlfriend...

Originally posted by cat daddy
Nia Long

c-000487-im-007195.jpg

That's my concubine! :mad:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Gimme the girl from the group Iysis with the lip piercing or let me mix and match Trina's hips, Free's personality, Janet Jackson's abs, Serena's Arse, and the breasts of La La on Mtv=

:licky:+:sperm:=alot of little::jump: :jump:

TONI BRAXTON WOULD BE MY FIRST CHOICE. THEN I WOULD HAVE TO GO WITH JILL SCOTT FOR MY SECOND CHOICE:redhot:

Denzel Washington
Will Smith
and not for their fame or fortune.....It has something to do with the the "perceived" chemistry between them and their wives that is most attractive to me.

I would have to say that sexy arse ***** Morris Chestnut! I saw the preview of his new movie & baby has a bald head!!!!!!!! OH MY DAMNED!!!!!!!!!:eek2:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Hey, I forgot, That's my chick!!!!

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
SHAKIRA WOULD BE THE WOMAN FOR ME!!!!!!

r4.jpg

Fuggin' right. I think folks are sleeping on her. :eek2: :eek2: :tup: :nod:

Originally posted by short_1
I would have to say that sexy arse ***** Morris Chestnut! I saw the preview of his new movie & baby has a bald head!!!!!!!! OH MY DAMNED!!!!!!!!!:eek2:

A CHOCOLATE BALD HEAD MAN. I can't take it anymore. :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: Morris is the man for me. His wife better watch him...me.
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Originally posted by JSTUS

A CHOCOLATE BALD HEAD MAN. I can't take it anymore. :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: Morris is the man for me. His wife better watch him...me.
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
I better not ever find out Morris Chestnut is in Houston or coming to Houston & where he is cause if I do.....OOOOOOOWWWEEEEE!!!!:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Originally posted by ZNSPR8502
and you could married the celebrity of your choice, who would you marry?

PEACE!!!

I don't know any of them well enough. There are several whom I'd like to ;) know;) , but hey...

Maybe Ilyassa Shabazz, Cynthia Tucker, or any of a number of the women out there with a serious head on her shoulders.

Yeah kellis, Imma have to cut ya boo

<font size=10>LL Cool James Todd Smith</font>:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Lawd, I love that man.

Re: Kenya Moore!!!

Originally posted by JaguarNationAJL
kenya_13.jpg

kenya_5.jpg

A picture is worth a thousand words. As a Moore, I will tell you that you never get less when you have Moore... Think about it Kenya Moore, Chante Moore, .... :)

PEACE
Mr. Moore

Back