Predicted to finish 2nd in the east, but lose to UAPB

This is the team y’all predicted to challenge for the east crown?

Should have known A&M wasn’t gonna be ish this year after holding on for dear life against Morehouse, and they got molly whopped by UAPB today

2nd in the east my ass. They’ll be lucky to win 3 games this year! Y’all asses are on the clock! We might deliver the biggest blowout in Classic history at the rate things are going

You could possibly be 1-5 entering the Magic City Classic game. Your only winnable game between now and Classic is Jackson State and they blew you all out last year.....PLEASE don't make us cheer for Jac....S.....I can't even say the word...

You could possibly be 1-5 entering the Magic City Classic game. Your only winnable game between now and Classic is Jackson State and they blew you all out last year.....PLEASE don't make us cheer for Jac....S.....I can't even say the word...

gone head and say it we'll soften them up for good ole a&m

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
That is so very sweet of you to say, thank you!
And thank you for responding. While I didn’t think you held anything against my boys, I do admit that I thought you were trying to “suggest” something. It makes sense, when you put it as you did.
Dont fall for it, baby. Dont fall for the banana in the tail pipe.

You don’t need to be scared of your wife.

But you do need to pay close attention to your tastebuds. If your powered doughnuts and salt taste funny, I’d call that 800 number immediately. And please watch out for any vegetable/garden salads.

I’m kidding Founder
Where all these new hornets come from ? Well hello there sheesh... you shake the nest and they literally swarm out.
What JC said.

Back