Prairie View Panther 2006 Football Schedule

ELJay85 said:
FYI Potna..

EWC is a NAIA program in Jacksonville, FL. Going into our 6th season. Rest assured we are not a HS program. I am sure it will be a quality game. Thanks. BTW..they asked us to play them.

EWC checking in........:lol: :emlaugh: :tup:

levarg said:
UHHHHH!!:retard: :retard: I wonder which one of the returning starters you are looking foward to seeing in 2006?
Oooooh..........I know.............I know...........MICKEY DEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
ELJay85 said:
FYI Potna..

EWC is a NAIA program in Jacksonville, FL. Going into our 6th season. Rest assured we are not a HS program. I am sure it will be a quality game. Thanks. BTW..they asked us to play them.
Trust... We know. :lmao:

ELJay85 said:
FYI Potna..

Didn't tom joyner do a telethon or something to help raise funds for E-Dub or something...

Panthro...y'all ain't really as them did y'all...lie to me Panth, please???!!!!???!!!

Journalist said:
Didn't tom joyner do a telethon or something to help raise funds for E-Dub or something...

Panthro...y'all ain't really as them did y'all...lie to me Panth, please???!!!!???!!!

'Sup Journ? Well... :shame: Bruh, can't lie. You know we're still trying to climb out of the Div II cellar so.... We gotta' do what we gotta' do to help straighten this thing out mane. *sigh* It is what it is. It does what it does. :(

EWC - 12 :shame:
PVU - 14 :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame:

Panthro said:
'Sup Journ? Well... :shame: Bruh, can't lie. You know we're still trying to climb out of the Div II cellar so.... We gotta' do what we gotta' do to help straighten this thing out mane. *sigh* It is what it is. It does what it does. :(

EWC - 12 :shame:
PVU - 14 :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame:

Man chillin....just lurking around TSPN...ya know

I know y'all trying to make a come up...but E-Dub, bruh? How they gonna pay for travel? Church dinners? 52-inch plasma screen TV raffles? Bake Sale? Rent Parties?

I need details Panth, man... details...

But you never know Panthro... E-Dub is smack dab in the middle of Duval County, Flawda... They whole team might be dreaded up and slugged up too. I might have to watch this game on ESPN 8: The Ocho!!!

Journalist said:
Man chillin....just lurking around TSPN...ya know

I know y'all trying to make a come up...but E-Dub, bruh? How they gonna pay for travel? Church dinners? 52-inch plasma screen TV raffles? Bake Sale? Rent Parties?

I need details Panth, man... details...

But you never know Panthro... E-Dub is smack dab in the middle of Duval County, Flawda... They whole team might be dreaded up and slugged up too. I might have to watch this game on ESPN 8: The Ocho!!!

:emlaugh:mad: ESPN8: The Ocho! :emlaugh: Right.

I wouldn't be surprised if PV is paying for their <b>bus</b> travel :shame: straight to campus 2-3 hours pre-kickoff lol, there's a Williams Chicken @ the entrance to campus lol, etc. Le'mee see hur.... Our "stadium" :rolleyes: seats a whopping 8K :retard: where in reality only 3-4K are going to pay, so..... times 15$ per ticket is..... 45K-60K$ and they raping individuals by FORCING us to pay to COME ON CAMPUS now :rolleyes: another potentially 1K$ (scammers are going to steal their share :shame: ), let's see hur....... 1 non-stop coach bus for the team of 17 (2 way starters/players) and 4 coaches...... 3K$ tops.... 300$ worth of Williams Chicken... Shiiiiii, we're gonna' come out in the plus. :confused: :shame:

Let me stop. lol We need some confidence builder and we <b>need</b> a winning season so that we can generate some excitement about this program. I'm truly concerned about EWC being NAIA though. NAIA rules are quite different from NCAA (qualifications). Since Texas College beat the dog isht out of us :lol:, I've been very leary of NAIA. :emlaugh: They were using grown men (27 yr olds and such lol) to play against our student-athletes.

Bruh, did you see Concordia on our scheddy? :goof:

FYI on Edward Waters:

Football returned in 2001 after a 34-year absence with the program becoming a championship team. The Tigers were named 2004 SEAC Champions.

Panthro said:
:emlaugh:mad: ESPN8: The Ocho! :emlaugh: Right.

I wouldn't be surprised if PV is paying for their <b>bus</b> travel :shame: straight to campus 2-3 hours pre-kickoff lol, there's a Williams Chicken @ the entrance to campus lol, etc. Le'mee see hur.... Our "stadium" :rolleyes: seats a whopping 8K :retard: where in reality only 3-4K are going to pay, so..... times 15$ per ticket is..... 45K-60K$ and they raping individuals by FORCING us to pay to COME ON CAMPUS now :rolleyes: another potentially 1K$ (scammers are going to steal their share :shame: ), let's see hur....... 1 non-stop coach bus for the team of 17 (2 way starters/players) and 4 coaches...... 3K$ tops.... 300$ worth of Williams Chicken... Shiiiiii, we're gonna' come out in the plus. :confused: :shame:

Let me stop. lol We need some confidence builder and we <b>need</b> a winning season so that we can generate some excitement about this program. I'm truly concerned about EWC being NAIA though. NAIA rules are quite different from NCAA (qualifications). Since Texas College beat the dog isht out of us :lol:, I've been very leary of NAIA. :emlaugh: They were using grown men (27 yr olds and such lol) to play against our student-athletes.

Bruh, did you see Concordia on our scheddy? :goof:

I did see y'all got Concord grapes on the schedule...at least y'all won't try to score on them if y'all up by two bakers dozens in the fourth....

Journalist said:
I did see y'all got Concord grapes on the schedule...at least y'all won't try to score on them if y'all up by two bakers dozens in the fourth....

Brugene and Spears send help!!! lol

I'm very concerned about this game. It could turn into a :saw: on PV's behalf. :shame:

This will be a good game for PV to fine tune their Football Panther machine prior to going to Jackson State and wrecking shop! :lol: :emlaugh:

I don't see what the fuss is about, isht. I say, with the 9-game mandate, hell schedule somebody you can beat. Man we NEED all the WINS we can get to make up for 0-80, ya dig.

Concordia might actually beat PV. They had a good team, but we were much better, as for PV they are about even!!:ebrow:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
DaGSUMan said:
Concordia might actually beat PV. They had a good team, but we were much better, as for PV they are about even!!:ebrow:
Concordia will not beat PV at PV !

DaGSUMan said:
Man open your hand up..............and SMACK YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!

Back