Prairie View is on the Clock!!!!


Found, we got a game Sat vs the klan from Nacogdoches. Give us a few minutes mane.

We saw that long play y'all had on tcu and that quick/fast RB duo y'all got. Hold on a minute.
 



Sad Anthony Anderson GIF
 
So the Ghetto Bowl is this weekend, huh? :rolleyes: 🤬
I'm packing my scheisty, the HEAVIEST sweat top I can locate, gloves, some henn-dawg, and some kind of liquid vape shat them YNs blew in my face last year in the stands talking about "HIT DIS SKOOL!!!!!!", while listening to Big Plug, Big X Plug, whomever that tatt'd big boy was in the stands. The fuck?! 🫣 :eek:
 
I'm packing my scheisty, the HEAVIEST sweat top I can locate, gloves, some henn-dawg, and some kind of liquid vape shat them YNs blew in my face last year in the stands talking about "HIT DIS SKOOL!!!!!!", while listening to Big Plug, Big X Plug, whomever that tatt'd big boy was in the stands. The fuck?! 🫣 :eek:
Bruh, I know there's too much money involved to move away from the SFC, but I swear...I hate this gott damn game. I wasn't at the game last year (I was recovering from surgery), and I likely will NOT be there this year. But it was said last year they had a freakin concert on the far side of the stadium while the game was ongoing. The year before that, they had a live DJ spinning cuts with the speakers turned towards the crowd.
 



Bruh, I know there's too much money involved to move away from the SFC, but I swear...I hate this gott damn game. I wasn't at the game last year (I was recovering from surgery), and I likely will NOT be there this year. But it was said last year they had a freakin concert on the far side of the stadium while the game was ongoing. The year before that, they had a live DJ spinning cuts with the speakers turned towards the crowd.
What you heard was 100% accurate. My dumb old assed found myself in the middle of that foolishness trying to understand wtf is going on over there, playing the role of black karen lol.

Somebody lifted ~$150+ cash from my left front pocket and I had, past tense, somewhere north of $200 worth of fair tickets rear pocket which also disappeared. Had a chest satch on for the keys and a few pieces of plastic which stayed tight to me. I got a contact on whatever shat they were huffing, some YN offered me a clear cup of very dark brown drank and I did sniff it and didn't down it lol, and the ONLY thing I remember afterwards was telling 3 or 4 girls in the parking lot they could take a pic next to the gremlin I drove. 1 of those girls was buckey nekkid wearing a tennis skirt and no draws and no brazeere as she bent over the hood and I saw black hairy puss lol - almost sheer top could see 100% nipples. I recall those last parts because I didn't know wtf to do or say to those guls other than sit my ass down in the passenger seat looking for the steering wheel. I was flabbergasted. I found out the next day who won the game. I was out of there too old for that shat.
 
the ONLY thing I remember afterwards was telling 3 or 4 girls in the parking lot they could take a pic next to the gremlin I drove. 1 of those girls was buckey nekkid wearing a tennis skirt and no draws and no brazeere as she bent over the hood and I saw black hairy puss lol - almost sheer top could see 100% nipples. I recall those last parts because I didn't know wtf to do or say to those guls other than sit my ass down in the passenger seat looking for the steering wheel. I was flabbergasted. I found out the next day who won the game. I was out of there too old for that shat.
I know it ain't funny, but you be having some crazy sh*t happening to you. Keep your old ass away from YNs. That will eliminate 90% of your problems. 😂 😆
 
Bruh, I know there's too much money involved to move away from the SFC, but I swear...I hate this gott damn game. I wasn't at the game last year (I was recovering from surgery), and I likely will NOT be there this year. But it was said last year they had a freakin concert on the far side of the stadium while the game was ongoing. The year before that, they had a live DJ spinning cuts with the speakers turned towards the crowd.
I wasn't there last year either for the 1st time in a few decades because of my injury and I'm debating about this year since there is so much walking I'll have to do just to get to the stadium. But in the previous year that radio station did have a live DJ and the speakers were almost louder than the stadium speakers. It was crazy.
 
Because how that ninja the same age he is now that he was in 1999....these ninjas ain't even have the fortitude to update the uniform with AI. Just dumb.
Found, our engineering dept created a time machine, shat. We move forward to go backwards. TF??? 🌲👀🌲
 
Back
Top