Prairie View A&M vs Texas A&M Game Updates: 11:00am CT

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
To listen to the Texas A&M Broadcast: click here

Game Time: 11:00am CT
TV/Stream: SEC Network+/ESPN+

Note to posters: Its OK to show support for your team, but please leave out the smack!
The smack policy will be HEAVILY enforced. Ignoring it WILL result in an immediate ban from the sports board WITHOUT notice.

I don't question going for it but not against the strength of their defense (the DL). Do some type of RPO or something

If pv don’t make adjustments to pickup the blitz, they will get Pass killed and out next week….

38 to 0 at halftime, A&M shouldn't have any starters in for the 2nd half of the game. If the put in starters, they are dead wrong because this is the game that all of their players should get a chance to play. No way PV is coming back from down 38 anyway....

38 to 0 at halftime, A&M shouldn't have any starters in for the 2nd half of the game. If the put in starters, they are dead wrong because this is the game that all of their players should get a chance to play. No way PV is coming back from down 38 anyway....
Shiiiiiii they playing starters probably midway through the 3rd QTR.

I hate that this is how their win streak ends

And TAMU gets the ball to start off the half. They should do the shortened half thing but the Aggies are a run oriented team so it still might end up over 50

Last edited:

I knew we were in huge trouble when their 1st string OL are faster/quicker than our LBers and DBs. Obviously there is a strength mismatch as well.

Ditto for their DL and LBers being quicker & faster than our QBs.

They just had their 1st penalty of the day in the 4th quarter. Very disciplined, most of them. They understand and accept their assignments.

Whew! Time to return home and learn from it.

Valley, your ass is grass and we are the PV lawnmower!

Back