Prairie View A&M vs Mississippi Valley State Game Updates: 2:00pm CT


Oh shyt I didn't change it. I did pick Valley 😆 I was doing it as a joke
Well, I picked Valley too. I wish I could say that I'm just smart like that. I wish I could tell you that I saw it coming. I mean, I did succesfully defend my Dissertation late in July but the truth of the matter is, it was a mistake. I be multitasking when I make these weekly picks and be overlooking stuff all the time

BUT, I'LL TAKE IT! SALUTE VALLEY!!

!
Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max
 
Last edited:



Peggy, say it ain’t so? My pick man 😒
Coach, I had Valley for 20 or so minutes and then I changed it back due to peer pressure. lol

Next time I'm following my first mind. When SU comes to PV next week, I'm picking SU 1000%. There will be 12,000 Jags in the stadium and 19 PV fans. Watch what I tell ya'.
 
Coach, I had Valley for 20 or so minutes and then I changed it back due to peer pressure. lol

Next time I'm following my first mind. When SU comes to PV next week, I'm picking SU 1000%. There will be 12,000 Jags in the stadium and 19 PV fans. Watch what I tell ya'.
Lawd Panth! T Jack must be halfway out the door because ain’t no way …
 



Back
Top