Prairie View A&M vs Grambling Game Thread: 6:00pm CT

I disagree. Players have to make better decisions as wells Myles running out of bounds was just stupid.

2 game changing BS holding calls hurt the G-Men from winning a shiitshow.
We came out flat in the 2nd half. Myles gives away two turnovers in 2nd half. We forget how to throw the ball in overtime I blame Mickey first, Dooley 2nd, and Myles 3rd. Like Founder said we couldn’t win a game that PV was trying to gift us. We lined up in the T formation and said let’s do a QB sweep with a QB that doesn’t want to run. Worse play call I ever seen.

Screw that BS yall talking….tell the fucking the truth. Why the fuck would you line up a QB who doesn’t have the legs when he is healthy better yet when he has a hamstring injury….

ESPECIALLY when your starting running back was a back up QB in high school. I would have lined up three power backs.

I could’ve sworn I told grambling Dooley was a suspect playcaller and it was going to eventually catch up with them if the defense couldn’t get them enough turnovers… 🤔

Last edited:
PV folks thank you for being Grambling back down to reality. We took care of them third ward tigers for y’all.
House Party Dancing GIF by Amazon Prime Video

We came out flat in the 2nd half. Myles gives away two turnovers in 2nd half. We forget how to throw the ball in overtime I blame Mickey first, Dooley 2nd, and Myles 3rd. Like Founder said we couldn’t win a game that PV was trying to gift us. We lined up in the T formation and said let’s do a QB sweep with a QB that doesn’t want to run. Worse play call I ever seen.

You right.

I couldn't enjoy the game for the marijuana smoke and the 97.9 radio station/Rick Ross loud assed music in the endzone.

Those sorry SOBs acted as if the game wasn't even being played and had their woofers hoing all game long when Ross & his entourage showed up.

I couldn't enjoy the game for the marijuana smoke and the 97.9 radio station/Rick Ross loud assed music in the endzone.

Those sorry SOBs acted as if the game wasn't even being played and had their woofers hoing all game long when Ross & his entourage showed up.
Good job showing those fake Tigers what a fluke they really are. Who you rooting fuh?

Back