Prairie View A&M vs Grambling Game Day Thread: 6:00pm CT

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I'm SUPER IMPRESSED with the HBCU Go presentation. I honestly don't know what I was expecting coming from ESPN+ games, but this is a winner for sure.

I hope things take off and they become a viable option. They got a fan in me!

I think as more and more people use it, they will be like me and look at ESPN+ sideways. Clearly the superior product and the add bonus of getting shown on linear TV in 100 million households.

Having Charlie Neal call our homecoming game will be a great look

The SFC attendance was over 65k in the 90s
We were pushing mid-60s and 63 and just over 65 constantly in the 1980s, when the disorganized change from Bishop to GSU occurred and AW stepped up to promote it.

While here, someone needs to do something about these renegade bands. Can some entity convey to the leaders that you should NOT be playing as soon as the offense hits the LOS?! Damn! 😡

Team is bad. Undisciplined play all around and terrible schemes.
Starting QB is horrible.
Offense is predictable.
Mental lapses and too much undisciplined play.
Horrible playcalling trying to establish the run.
Undisciplined band attempting to undermine your own offense while at the LOS.
No solid tackling.
Even your punter was not mentally prepared as he could have EASILY drew a penalty but stayed defiant and erect to avoid the running into the punter penalty and get a 1st down.

That was not Grambling football that we are accustomed to viewing. Physically gifted young men but severely unprepared to play d-1 football as a team.

It starts at the top and all of you know it. Hue is NOT your man w/ that big blocking fullback and pro-style horrible QB in the backfield in all plays.

Starting QB is horrible.
Offense is predictable.
Mental lapses and too much undisciplined play.
Horrible playcalling trying to establish the run.
Undisciplined band attempting to undermine your own offense while at the LOS.
No solid tackling.
Even your punter was not mentally prepared as he could have EASILY drew a penalty but stayed defiant and erect to avoid the running into the punter penalty and get a 1st down.

That was not Grambling football that we are accustomed to viewing. Physically gifted young men but severely unprepared to play d-1 football as a team.

It starts at the top and all of you know it. Hue is NOT your man w/ that big blocking fullback and pro-style horrible QB in the backfield in all plays.
Interesting analysis.........hopefully Gram can overcome it.

Back