Prairie View A&M vs Alabama State Game Day Thread: 5:00pm CT

The regular center must have been out. When ASU got to the red zone, that guy could not hike a ball properly to save his life.

Animated GIF

You have no idea how many years we dealt with that. The Long Snapper is my favorite position on the team because if he does his job, you won't know who he is. A kid named Sable made me like the position because when he was our long snapper at PV he never muffed a FG, XP or punt. After that kid, our staff took the LS position serious, a bad LS can really turn your game in a bad way, with a decent LS we would have beat Rice and Sam Houston State. Good luck the rest of the way, that QB you got and all world RB are a handful.

You have no idea how many years we dealt with that. The Long Snapper is my favorite position on the team because if he does his job, you won't know who he is. A kid named Sable made me like the position because when he was our long snapper at PV he never muffed a FG, XP or punt. After that kid, our staff took the LS position serious, a bad LS can really turn your game in a bad way, with a decent LS we would have beat Rice and Sam Houston State. Good luck the rest of the way, that QB you got and all world RB are a handful.
Thanks - Overall happy with the new coach, he has cleaned up some of the "stupid penalties", its nice to see some new formations on offense and the ability to adapt the defense. I hope he can fix this.

Thanks - Overall happy with the new coach, he has cleaned up some of the "stupid penalties", its nice to see some new formations on offense and the ability to adapt the defense. I hope he can fix this.
Yall took a step back defensively. They were much better last year

Let's just say Bama State is lucky we dealt with some "travel issues." The team got to the stadium later than anticipated.

Back