Prairie View A&M New Athletic Complex (Con't)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you enjoy homecoming last fall? lol We don't have the same coaching staff that we had when you all last came to Prairie View, tx lol. Get your binoculars ready. It's going to be a TERRIFIC air show and defensive show. :D You all have greatly talented Willie Quinn and we have greatly talented ********* *********** & **** ******* & *********** ******** & ****** ******** :D .

Lol....
No matter, I'm still looking forward to a great atmosphere and a very enjoyable experience @PV this fall.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Right. We have nothing. "Our cupboard is bare." lol We're just lil' old Prairie View still playing in little bitty jr HS stadium Blackshear from 1969. :D
I heard half of Baylor's signees are trying to come to PV since Briles left. As a matter of fact, Briles cousin's brother's ex-wife told me ole Art was in Waller County talking to Willie along with one of the masterminds Tommy Bowden.

I heard half of Baylor's signees are trying to come to PV since Briles left. As a matter of fact, Briles cousin's brother's ex-wife told me ole Art was in Waller County talking to Willie along with one of the masterminds Tommy Bowden.

You got the Tommy Bowden part right...

12963564_1722189828057284_649020649524586347_n.jpg

Last edited:
You got the Tommy Bowden part right...
I always add a little truth in... ;)

BTW, he is a great man. I had the pleasure of speaking with him a number of times when he was at Tulane. Approached me as if he were trying to recruit me after I graduated from SU. LOL

And we gave them all a one-way ticket and a 6-yr schol offer that exceeds the 63 we offer. Excellent research.

lol :D

remember in the end, we just PV

Now see, that "We just ole sorry PV" works on some of these other folks, but not on me. Nope, nosiree OG Bobby Johnson!

I'm keeping my good eye (Thanks Bewildered) up on y'all on 290.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

54885579.jpg

Correction, we don't like playing in High School Facilities, at 1pm. We love Reliant or whatever its called now.

Is the new Prairie View Panther Stadium a high school facility? ::read:: Don't worry about what others say or think, just be truthful (to yourself). You have every right to your personal opinion. What's sugar to some is shat to others. ::read::

~~reading~~

Is the new Prairie View Panther Stadium a high school facility? ::read:: Don't worry about what others say or think, just be truthful (to yourself). You have every right to your personal opinion. What's sugar to some is shat to others. ::read::

~~reading~~
I don't think he was talking about your new stadium. lol

I don't think he was talking about your new stadium. lol

Stop lawyering for him, #1. He's throwing shade. He's been throwing shade since we started but it's not a big deal. Like I said, sugar to some, shat to others and I respect everyone's right to their personal opinion for we cannot please the world.

For self, I'm happy that we're not in what we once were in. Last fall watching PV football play its "home" games, it felt great to park in a parking lot w/ asphalt, clean, restrooms, concession stands, ... things we normally find in modern day athletic venues. It's going to feel even better as I walk from pre-game tailgating in the bowling alley facility to the football venue on a concrete sidewalk after having a glass of wine, on campus :D .

Stop lawyering for him, #1. He's throwing shade. He's been throwing shade since we started but it's not a big deal. Like I said, sugar to some, shat to others and I respect everyone's right to their personal opinion for we cannot please the world.

For self, I'm happy that we're not in what we once were in. Last fall watching PV football play its "home" games, it felt great to park in a parking lot w/ asphalt, clean, restrooms, concession stands, ... things we normally find in modern day athletic venues. It's going to feel even better as I walk from pre-game tailgating in the bowling alley facility to the football venue on a concrete sidewalk after having a glass of wine, on campus :D .
All to watch your team get it's a-- kicked.Sorry I couldn't resist. lol

I can't wait to see the new stuff in person. It's great to see our schools improving their facilities.

All to watch your team get it's a-- kicked.Sorry I couldn't resist. lol

I can't wait to see the new stuff in person. It's great to see our schools improving their facilities.

You must not plan on being on PVAMU's campus that day since we all know that PVAMU will put a foot in the Jags azz on gameday :D. lol

Yeh, I like to see us competitive more so OOC vs others @ our level (D-I fcs) not only on the playing fields but w/ facility offertory as well. In order to attract those super duper talented youth, we have to compete w/ the SLC, MVC, et al, as well as deal w/ the sec, big xii, et al fbs confs for the same student-athletes.

Journalist said:
@Bewildered

C'mon mane. Tell us y'all got the next Cam Newton and a guy from Waxahachie that's better than RG3 was at Baylor. I know y'all hiding something up there on 290.

The coldest cat out of Waxahachie is Justin McClemore. Ran track and played football for those chumps in Austin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back