Poor Clock Management By Coaches Cost ASU

No, JRock, I don't think any cheating was going on. Be real who is going to cheat for ASU! I questionable calls always seem to go against ASU rather that for ASU, even at home. The white clock operator does not have any love for ASU; it like someone said earlier, most whites in Montgomery could care less about ASU football. They built a $26 million baseball stadium and they did not want to spend $4 million in renovation to Crampton Bowl, mainly because ASU play home games there. If someone was cheating for ASU, they would shut down the clock in the last minute or so and took time.

But all in all it was a great game although I hate ASU came out on the bottom. All black college football games should have the same kind of festive atmosphere, of course except for a few uncontrollable problems. It would have been great if we have perfect refs and clock that functioned properly but this is not perfect world. If Southern would have lossed, I could see your fustration but since you guys won be thankful and consider it a gift. :shades:

hornetboy01 said:
No, JRock, I don't think any cheating was going on. Be real who is going to cheat for ASU! I questionable calls always seem to go against ASU rather that for ASU, even at home. The white clock operator does not have any love for ASU; it like someone said earlier, most whites in Montgomery could care less about ASU football. They built a $26 million baseball stadium and they did not want to spend $4 million in renovation to Crampton Bowl, mainly because ASU play home games there. If someone was cheating for ASU, they would shut down the clock in the last minute or so and took time.

But all in all it was a great game although I hate ASU came out on the bottom. All black college football games should have the same kind of festive atmosphere, of course except for a few uncontrollable problems. It would have been great if we have perfect refs and clock that functioned properly but this is not perfect world. If Southern would have lossed, I could see your fustration but since you guys won be thankful and consider it a gift. :shades:

I hope that 26 million dollar baseball field isn't Patterson Field because from the outside, that looked like a damn dump.. Basically, the whole area looked like that and I would love to see ASU get something on their own. A game of that magnitude in that piece of crap. I can understand not taking SU to Mobile (1-8 against us there), but I wish y'all had picked somewhere's else.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
SU Jag 79 said:
I hope that 26 million dollar baseball field isn't Patterson Field because from the outside, that looked like a damn dump.. Basically, the whole area looked like that and I would love to see ASU get something on their own. A game of that magnitude in that piece of crap. I can understand not taking SU to Mobile (1-8 against us there), but I wish y'all had picked somewhere's else.

No it was not for Patterson. It was for Riverwalk stadium further downtown.

overhead.jpg

SU Jag 79 said:
A game of that magnitude in that piece of crap. I can understand not taking SU to Mobile (1-8 against us there), but I wish y'all had picked somewhere's else.

SU Jag 79,

I've been to Mumford stadium MANY TIMES , and trust me, it ain't nothin' special. No, Cramton Bowl ain't ours, but it certainly should not be characterized as a "piece of crap". At least is has a "place to crap", unlike Mumford. :smh:

Deuce said:
SU Jag 79,

I've been to Mumford stadium MANY TIMES , and trust me, it ain't nothin' special. No, Cramton Bowl ain't ours, but it certainly should not be characterized as a "piece of crap". At least is has a "place to crap", unlike Mumford. :smh:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Mumford is a piece of crap though...

Deuce said:
At least is has a "place to crap", unlike Mumford. :smh:
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!
:emlaugh::emlaugh::emlaugh:
:emlaugh::emlaugh::emlaugh:

see 79,
thats what you get for trying to talk all big and bad, for no reason!
:lol:

Deuce said:
SU Jag 79,

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back