Pictures!!!

01090010.jpg

IT WAS ON FIRE!!! :flamethro :splat:
01090004.jpg

I had em' sweating in there!:flamethro :splat:

LOL

Lemme see here..............

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Can someone post that recipe for the Apple Martini? I want to get my wife drunk so I can take advantage of her!!!

<marquee>[size=5.5]I'm in a slump...</marquee>[/size]

MikeBigg,

Take some ice, put it into a shaker. Add 1 part Vodka ( I prefer Belvedere myself, but Grey Goose will do if you're broke :) ) to 2 parts Mother's Sour Apple Pucker Liquer (see picture on first page) and shake. Can you feel the cold ? I said can you feel how cold it is in the Stainless Steel shaker ?? Ahh yeah !!!

Strain into a martini glass and add a cherry.

This is guaranteed to get the draws off after 4 drinks :eek:........well.....that's what I had heard anyway. :D

Yo.

Will there be drankin' and eatin' like this the weekend of Nov. 10(TSU vs. SU)????

If so, I'll know to pack my cup and my fork.

michel.gif

Originally posted by BluBlood
Hook us up with the recipe SUper!!! I hope you bring the pot to the SU vs JSU game! ;)

That's my pot... Hee hee! Man that stuff was good... but I can't have any more for a long time..... :(

Originally posted by Crazier Jag
Will there be drankin' and eatin' like this the weekend of Nov. 10(TSU vs. SU)????

If so, I'll know to pack my cup and my fork.

It's going to be a weekend event!!! We've got JSU posters coming in for the PV v. JSU game @ 1:00p.m., then we're headed back to Houston for the TSU v. SU game @ 7:00p.m.

Better bring your ginseng too! :D

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag

That's my pot... Hee hee! Man that stuff was good... but I can't have any more for a long time..... :(

:D Why...Hemorrhoids acting up?...Was it too hot :flamethro for you?:eek: :emlaugh:

LMAO @ SuperJag96 !!

Man, I meant to ask you, do you cater events ??

I'll throw in all you can drink to sweeten the deal ? :D

I gotta have some more of that Etoufee. That was some damn good stuff, after I lost all sensation in my mouth........

Originally posted by Tara

It's going to be a weekend event!!! We've got JSU posters coming in for the PV v. JSU game @ 1:00p.m., then we're headed back to Houston for the TSU v. SU game @ 7:00p.m.

Now that sounds like a plan! I'm supposed to be coming over for the SU/TSU game anyway...now I'll just drive over and catch PV/JSU.

Okay Tara, I'm not :redhot: :redhot: anymore (see smack page), I'm ready to flirt again!:D

SuperJag: No...has nothing to do with the Hotivity of it...
I just need to cut back...

I forgot this was the same weekend as our game... Dang! That's right! Awww snap, this weekend will be off the chain!

we gone get it on that weekend.........

:idea: taking notes to put in to be off that sunday....for recovery purposes...... :eek:

It's on like popcorn then..........

I might have to hit H-town that wedneday.
drinkA.gif

Ginseng Huh....................
knuddel.gif

On "Dranks" and "More Dranks"; ,,oooh myyy!

Wish I could find some social activities of this sort here in Montgomery. Oh my goodness. I haven't seen a setup like that since leaving Cali and my Morgan State/NCA&T/Skegee crew. Classic.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :D ;) :p

I'll tell ya, that food and spirits look real, real , real good. I will be in Houston for the ASU/TSU game. Save me some.

I know this ain't back on top .....

Previously Posted on the Swacpage:

" I am tired of Texas folks partying every other day and posting pics on the board" - Dirty (Commenting on the sad state of Jacktown Swacpage activities)

Okay people we all know they BBQ a whole hog and eat a boatload of Shrimp every Wed - Sunday... Why are we pushing this topic to the top? And not to mention those Big Arse Glasses that Phatback has been drinking out of... Have you people no shame? You might as well drink out of a gallon milk jug...

Signed,

Dirty

I am there, if I decide not to attend the Gram vs. Nicholls State game.

Y'all got us expecting mad fun the weekend of Nov. 10. Plane reservations were made months ago. Boarding has been taken care of. Now all we waiting on is that weekend and it's gone be on. Just get me to PVs campus quick, fast and in a hurry. Ohhh the memories of my last visit.

Ms. Mike,

I hope you still got my luggage. I'll be sure to bring your bag with me.

Tara, Prissy, Gram Tigress (if u stay), Phatback, Mike, J4J, Fiyah, C-Leb, jonhandy, TSU Fan, and erdayumbody else . . .

<font size=5>SET SOME TIHS OUT!!!</font>

If last year amazed you, then this year will knock ya socks off......

You've been warned........

Happy belated B-day Tara!

But please tell me that green goop Phatback was sip'n on wasn't eerr ahhh actually an Apple Martini! :mad:

eey...i been work'n gal!

I just noticed the green goop and besides...

Itz the thought that countz.:p Not when that makes it count!:D

Back