Pictures...2007 Alcorn Football Media Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, have an Alcornite that actually WORKS for the sports department. Nobody knew about media day until the day of the event. And they you have the nerve to actually say that they should have called Alcorn back and rescheduled the event!! Da heyell is wrong with you?!?!
It's too late to call down to Alcorn and try to get them to reschedule it. Just like it's too late to try and send out an e-mail.!!

Why da heyell is she sending out an email in the first place. I was a communications major and what she should have done is send out something that's called a PRESS RELEASE!!

Son......Emails WERE NOT the ONLY form of communication!!!!!!!!!!!
But like I said before......

You need to focus on Clarion Ledger and the rest of the media...
Not LaToya,,,,,,

If the other SORRY TEABAGGING media makes up excuse after excuse then you need to turn the heat up on them!!!!

But I'll make sure I pass your message and concerns to her later when I talk to her Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Son......Emails WERE NOT the ONLY form of communication!!!!!!!!!!!
But like I said before......

You need to focus on Clarion Ledger and the rest of the media...
Not LaToya,,,,,,

If the other SORRY TEABAGGING media makes up excuse after excuse then you need to turn the heat up on them!!!!

But I'll make sure I pass your message and concerns to her later when I talk to her Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I supposed to be scared because you are going to talk to her Sunday? I'll tell her the same thing I'm telling you to her face. If there is something that's related to Alcorn sports that the general public should know, it needs to be know. I found out about the game Las Vegas being canceled a month or so before they even came out with anything.
If you give the media at least a week's notice about the event and follow it up with another release a few days before, instead of waiting until the day of, then you know that they have had ample time to cover it. If they don't, then you can say something.
I'll say it just like this: who has Alcorn signed to play basketball for them this year? We still haven't heard anything. Everybody else has released that information but we haven't heard anything from Alcorn.

Am I supposed to be scared because you are going to talk to her Sunday? I'll tell her the same thing I'm telling you to her face. If there is something that's related to Alcorn sports that the general public should know, it needs to be know. I found out about the game Las Vegas being canceled a month or so before they even came out with anything.
If you give the media at least a week's notice about the event and follow it up with another release a few days before, instead of waiting until the day of, then you know that they have had ample time to cover it. If they don't, then you can say something.
I'll say it just like this: who has Alcorn signed to play basketball for them this year? We still haven't heard anything. Everybody else has released that information but we haven't heard anything from Alcorn.

Not trying to SON.........
FYI.....I find that VERY HARD to believe cause MOST of you say one thing on this site and then in public.....

Reason being...Cause I heard all this...I'm going to tell you this and that crap and nothing..........

But YOU still DO NOT even have the faintness clue about what is even going on at your OWN school and We the media do.............

Please remove your foot out of your mouth.......................
You need to get on the other media outlets for DISRESPECTING your school........

The media was WELL INFORMED in ADVANCE with PRESS RELEASES...

Just like ALL events regarding YOUR school........

Like I said before and for the LAST TIME...
If YOU have a problem...

Then got off your BUTT and call those media outlets
STOP CRYING like a BIA BIA and handle YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!!

Cause unlike them.....I left the Saints to come down....
So I did not give a BS, COP OUT, lame excuse.......................

:no::uhoh::rolleyes:

:goof: that boy is something else.

Cause the truth hurts him (Antroy) that he is wrong......

Cause he DOES NOT have all the facts...
Nor the details......

Even Rob J said it was said that the other media outlets gave pathetic excuses..

Antroy WAS NOT at media day...
HE DOES NOT know what was said or the happens...............

Nor the details......

Even Rob J said it was said that the other media outlets gave pathetic excuses..

I don't know the entire story about the whole deal but after a year in the department things should be handle a lot better than they are now. There is no excuse for some things, none at all. You mean to tell me the Natchez Democrat didn't show up because of their lack of respect for Alcorn. I won't believe that because if no one else would show they would. So there has to be some blame on all parts not just the media.

I don't know the entire story about the whole deal but after a year in the department things should be handle a lot better than they are now. There is no excuse for some things, none at all. You mean to tell me the Natchez Democrat didn't show up because of their lack of respect for Alcorn. I won't believe that because if no one else would show they would. So there has to be some blame on all parts not just the media.

yes...believe it......................
Call them and ask them why......................

Look dude...I am the same person that publicly bashed the Clarion Ledger over treatment of the SWAC....

so believe the TRUTH.........................
Media is lazy towards Valley and Alcorn...................

Nor the details......

First of all, she was talking about you being something else. You are the biggest jock strap holder in the SWAC. You didn't MARCH for the Boom but claim them like you did. You were a band manager a/k/a band groupie. Now that some of the Boom has turned against you, you have latched on to Alcorn. Are you going to say that you're a member of the Sounds of Dynomite now?
Just because your girl is the Sports Information Director, that doesn't mean that she's doing the job right. Heyell, I could do a better job than her. Then again, so far it wouldn't that hard to do a better job than her. When we had our previous SID, we were getting news about Alcorn athletics on constant basis. Now we get little info here and a little info there. Those are the facts.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
First of all, she was talking about you being something else. You are the biggest jock strap holder in the SWAC. You didn't MARCH for the Boom but claim them like you did. You were a band manager a/k/a band groupie. Now that some of the Boom has turned against you, you have latched on to Alcorn. Are you going to say that you're a member of the Sounds of Dynomite now?
Just because your girl is the Sports Information Director, that doesn't mean that she's doing the job right. Heyell, I could do a better job than her. Then again, so far it wouldn't that hard to do a better job than her. When we had our previous SID, we were getting news about Alcorn athletics on constant basis. Now we get little info here and a little info there. Those are the facts.

Hmmm, interesting bit of information. Sarg, is that the truth? You NEVER marched for the BOOM?! Is it true?:what:

LOL< no matter what you say: Kevin will not comprehend. :no:
My family is Alcorn Alumni. My mother and aunts says the same about how Alcorn's Media Coverage is "now" different from what it was in the past due to the Man/Woman in charge (SID).
On the other hand, if the MEDIA just so happened to FAIL at covering Alcorn (& Valley)... whats being done by the "DIRECTORS of ASU and MVSU" to help change that? What is your girl doing over there Kev? I'm not familar with everything that goes at ASU but I'm leaning towards the thoughts of the Alumni regarding this issue. I'm sure they know MORE about whats going on "IN HOUSE" at ALCORN than you would. Makes sense huh?

You Black piece of trash....
What the pluck DO YOU know....................

I help Alcorn and Jackson State with media relation projects
First of all you STILL DO NOT know me...PERIOD.....

Problem with SOME of you BLACK people is that you bytch TOO MUCH..

You are part of the problem...
Not the solution...

How many times do I need to spell it to your DUMB NON-READING butt that the same email I got....

The rest of the media got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now if you are calling people like Rob J stupid cause you don't have a clue..
Then you are dumber than a sack of rocks...

You fool...I gave you ALL the email address you need.....
Now stop crying and email those pieholes and SHUT UP...............

FYI....You message got passed...
I will be glad to introduce LaToya to you so I can see if you REALLY gonna back up your talk.......................

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I that because he buys press passes to feel important, he thinks he's the media now.

You stupid Dee Dee Dee.........
I have been Media since 2004 for the Jackson Advocate and then Fall 2006 to the Mississippi Link.....

Stop being STUCK on stupid and DO SOME RESEARCH.......

LOL< no matter what you say: Kevin will not comprehend. :no:
My family is Alcorn Alumni. My mother and aunts says the same about how Alcorn's Media Coverage is "now" different from what it was in the past due to the Man/Woman in charge (SID).
On the other hand, if the MEDIA just so happened to FAIL at covering Alcorn (& Valley)... whats being done by the "DIRECTORS of ASU and MVSU" to help change that? What is your girl doing over there Kev? I'm not familar with everything that goes at ASU but I'm leaning towards the thoughts of the Alumni regarding this issue. I'm sure they know MORE about whats going on "IN HOUSE" at ALCORN than you would. Makes sense huh?

Her job....Something that Antroy DOES NOT even know about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FYI....I have TOO MANY in-housers at Alcorn that I think I would know the happenings on their campus as well...

Kind of like how I knew that their new President WOULD not take over till Sept........

WOW.....Like I ever sit there and spill the beans on information i get TILL AFTER the fact...

But like I said 3 billion times...TOO MANY of you CERTAIN people ALWAYS COMPLAIN TOO MUCH.........................

Silence speak volumes.
Guess it must be true then.:shame:

Yes it is the truth. This clown never marched for the Boom.

And Sgt. Breakfast (to take a term from another board where nobody respects you), if your so called sources were so reliable, you would know that our new president is not taking over until January now.

I guess your sources are doing about as good a job as our so-called SID.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back