Perry QB picks Grambling

he was recruited by other SWAC schools......Grambling just won out

we have parity in football if you ask me....there may be a slight difference between the elite and mid-level teams but on any given day folks can be beat. We are still in a position where if most team's star player gets hurt, your team drops off dramatically.

the band fan said:

we have parity in football if you ask me....there may be a slight difference between the elite and mid-level teams but on any given day folks can be beat. We are still in a position where if most team's star player gets hurt, your team drops off dramatically.

That's been proven... a key personnel loss can impact our teams. We are not as deep as past decades. Grambling went undefeated last year but we had some close scores along the way. Although I see us as the favorite, there are some teams in the league who can have that championship season. Football can bounce funny sometimes.

MikeBigg said:
That's been proven... a key personnel loss can impact our teams. We are not as deep as past decades. Grambling went undefeated last year but we had some close scores along the way. Although I see us as the favorite, there are some teams in the league who can have that championship season. Football can bounce funny sometimes.

That's what makes it enjoyable.

the band fan said:
I personally saw Perry......you think I'm lying? :rolleyes:

he has the same type frame with less weight...
What is the big deal? So what if he resembles Bruce, at least we know what a QB with that frame can do:lmao: I'll take another four years of what Bruce did, and I'm sure your team woud too......:)

the band fan said:

:shh: :shh: !!!! DUCT TAPE SEND HELP !!!!!!!

PARITY????:lol: :lol: :lol:

the band fan said:
I personally saw Perry......you think I'm lying? :rolleyes:

he has the same type frame with less weight...

Where did you see Perry? ( On your way to interview/beg for the SID Position)

Future plans
NFL clubs have gotten well acquainted with Exit No. 81 off Interstate 20.

Scouts, including Kansas City and Jacksonville, have conducted a series of sessions at Grambling State both with quarterback Bruce "The Big Easy" Eugene and defender Jason "Hatchet" Hatcher.

But a representative from the New York Giants, in town to evaluate Hatcher, couldn't get over Sterlington product DeMichael Dizer, who's just a rising junior.

Dizer said he's not letting the attention go to his head: "I'm not looking to the NFL," he said. "I want to focus on next season right now."

He's apparently not the only one. Dizer could play his way into the draft with an impressive performance in his first collegiate season as free safety.
posted by The News-Star at 8:30 AM 1 comments links to this post

Back