NICE:

I hear ya, man....but uhhh....I don't know. :uhoh:
It's STILL kinda shady, and you waited until NOW to say something! :mad:

But we'll see....:cool:

Dtown:

You admitted all of the other stuff, but you DENY this one, huh? :look:

That's interesting....

Only for me, huh?
I guess Suge, Bean, and D Nice are all supposed to be a part ME then, with that BS. :tdown:

But like I said before, I'm not gon trip.....I'll just "respond accordingly". ;)

*goin' to get me a drink*

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Well, well, well....now you gonna flirt with Tara huh...well she's already knocked up so you need to leave that alone.

Re: WTmuthaF!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
I go to lunch and come back to all this mess.....NICE, you's a damn lie and you know it. You have never, ever sniffed, tasted, touched, fantasized...well maybe you've done that, but you've never even been close enuff to me to screw me. You lying bastard you. My legs were on your neck....WTF!!!!! :eek2: ;) :eek2:

:redhot: :mad: :redhot: :mad: :redhot: :mad: :redhot: :mad: :redhot: :mad:

Innalek, don't believe that mess baby...you know all this is only for you. :kiss:

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks." -- Hamlet Act III Scene II :read:

Awwww DAYUM!!

Originally posted by Tara
Well, if that's the case ....

Suge, pack you ish right now and get your a$$ back to the <i>pres-o-dential</i> house. You may be laid up on Prissy's couch over on Westheimer, right now, but by the time I get home from work, you need to have your <b>pretty self</b> watching our <b>pretty children</b>!!!

Now that we have yet another one on the way, I <b>WILL NOT</b> tolerate any more of this madness!!!!! No more calls at 4:00AM from GSU Spirit, D-Town, HoneyBrown, JSTUS, JSU*Toi, etc..

:angry:

Sug-a-bear! I told u I wasn't havin no BABY MOMMA DRAMA!!! :redhot:

HANDLE THIS!!!
;) :p

LMAO @ the Milkman delivering SKIM!!

I'ma need you insaniacs to get some PRO-FESSIONAL help!

NOW!!

<font size=0.3>*thinking, "DAYUM, I'm glad my kids had a birthday!*</font>

D-Town, oh nah you got amnesia huh? Well the camera doesn't lie, and I didn't have R-Kelly's cameraman (thanks phatback), so you can't use the "film was doctored, that's not me" angle.

NT, I'm Fed-Exing you a copy of the tape today, and you will see for yourself.

NICE

Tha ain't my baby!!

dayum you Tara, you think you are just going to pin this lil crumb snatcher on me...woman you crazy. Besides I know it ain't mine because at the reunion, where you claim you got pregnant" I didn't even get mine! I just faked it because I knew you were up to something......

Now what you gonna do! I bet you aren't even pregnant, you are just trying to mess up my thing with Prissy! Well I tell you what, I ain't never coming home. Prissy makes the best "PIE" I've ever eaten...and her cooking ain't bad either!

Originally posted by D-NICE
D-Town, oh nah you got amnesia huh? Well the camera doesn't lie, and I didn't have R-Kelly's cameraman (thanks phatback), so you can't use the "film was doctored, that's not me" angle.

NT, I'm Fed-Exing you a copy of the tape today, and you will see for yourself.

NICE

Oh isht!!!!!!!

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

See, now why you gotta lie? You and I both know you didn't fake anything. Your exact words at the moment of climax were, <b>&ldquo;Sweet JESUS! Cornbread! Red beans & rice! Shrimp, oyster, and catfish!!!&rdquo;</b> Then your toes started to curl up in your &ldquo;lucky socks&rdquo; and you screamed at the top of your lungs, <b>&ldquo;This is it Whitley! Our 6th child!&rdquo;</b>

After that, I got up and fixed you some fried pork chops, biscuits and gravy, and some yams.

So, don't start with me Suge. This is the END of your playa days. Bring your arse home ... NOW!!!! :mad:

Originally posted by Tara
See, now why you gotta lie? You and I both know you didn't fake anything. Your exact words at the moment of climax were, <b>&ldquo;Sweet JESUS! Cornbread! Red beans & rice! Shrimp, oyster, and catfish!!!&rdquo;</b> Then your toes started to curl up in your &ldquo;lucky socks&rdquo; and you screamed at the top of your lungs, <b>&ldquo;This is it Whitley! Our 6th child!&rdquo;</b>

After that, I got up and fixed you some fried pork chops, biscuits and gravy, and some yams.

So, don't start with me Suge. This is the END of your playa days. Bring your arse home ... NOW!!!! :mad:

This is a damn shame....leave it up to Sugar to yell out food while cummin'.

ROTF

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh isht!!!!!!!

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Yeah....you BETTA be worred!!! :mad:

Thanks, NICE....*I think*

This triflin' woman will be exposed for the hoochie I thought she was... :cool:

*with feelings a little hurt*

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by Ntelekt

Yeah....you BETTA be worred!!! :mad:

Thanks, NICE....*I think*

This triflin' woman will be exposed for the hoochie I thought she was... :cool:

*with feelings a little hurt*

yeah, yeah, yeah, yada, yada, yada.....U weren't sayin' all that when you were up in this hoochie, now were you?

<font size=1>thinking to self: NICE, Imma git you</font>:redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

yeah, yeah, yeah, yada, yada, yada.....U weren't sayin' all that when you were up in this hoochie, now were you?

<font size=1>thinking to self: NICE, Imma git you</font>:redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Of course not! :lol:

Nobody ever said that you didn't have skillz...:cool:

...it's just that I didn't think that you'd be showing those skillz to EVERY DAYUM BODY! :mad:

But like I said earlier...
I expected some of this stuff.....SOME! :rolleyes:

Of course not! :lol:

Nobody ever said that you didn't have skillz...:cool:

...it's just that I didn't think that you'd be showing those skillz to EVERY DAYUM BODY! :mad:

But like I said earlier...
I expected some of this stuff.....SOME! :rolleyes:

oh whateva innalek, you just tryin' to front....ain't nobody showing no skillz to no one but you. U R jes too damn jealous, always have been. U so quick 2 believe these niccas on here. It's just wishful thinking and hoping for them....that's all.

:p

:rolleyes: @ all this drama!

Man, DTOWN, **** a dayum INNALEK! If he can't believe the truth coming from you, then SCREW HIM!! You ain't gotta be all EXPLAINING to his arse!

Originally posted by Vinita

Man, DTOWN, **** a dayum INNALEK! If he can't believe the truth coming from you, then SCREW HIM!! You ain't gotta be all EXPLAINING to his arse!

I know girl, but I'm just trying to keep the peace ya know.

:rolleyes:

Why are you even opening your mouth?

Originally posted by Vinita

Man, DTOWN, **** a dayum INNALEK! If he can't believe the truth coming from you, then you ain't gotta be explaining to his arse!

:xeye:

What da hell????

OF COURSE you're gonna cosign for her, because you were creeping WITH HER half the time!!!! :mad:

And what's this garbage about the truth??? She admitted doing wrong, and now she's busted on the D-NICE Watergate tapes!!! :p
What were you saying again???? :rolleyes:

You just better hope that no scandalous footage of YOU surfaces any time soon...:cool: ;)

But like I said...I ain't gonna even trip. :smh:

She'll understand soon....REAL SOON. :)

Re: Why are you even opening your mouth?

:xeye:

What da hell????

OF COURSE you're gonna cosign for her, because you were creeping WITH HER half the time!!!! :mad:

And what's this garbage about the truth??? She admitted doing wrong, and now she's busted on the D-NICE Watergate tapes!!! :p
What were you saying again???? :rolleyes:

You just better hope that no scandalous footage of YOU surfaces any time soon...:cool: ;)

But like I said...I ain't gonna even trip. :smh:

She'll understand soon....REAL SOON. :)

U wanna come take me to lunch baby????

I graciously decline

Thanks for the lunch offer...

But uhh...:idea:....I have other plans. :cool:

Re: I graciously decline

Thanks for the lunch offer...

But uhh...:idea:....I have other plans. :cool:

No good son of a biscuit eater.....:redhot: :mad: :redhot:

Aye, don't be like that...

I'll just catch you later on this evening. :)

I told you...I'm cool. :D

*snicker*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back