OZ-The Final Season

Dr. Sweet NUPE

Am I the only one who thinks that OZ is the bomb this year. Man everybody is getting killed. The warden got cut up last time. My sister start crying because she thought Cyrel was about to die. Man I can wait until Sunday.

They are wild this season. :eek2: When they killed Eddie Cane and Leo I was too through. And WTF was up with Leo and McMannis' ex wife? :goof: :goof:

I hate to see Oz go off for good. :( I might have to go by the box set from Circuit City.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
It is wild.

Dang...I hate to see the show go. :(

What do you think is gonna happen with the O'Riley brothers?
At one point, i thought the black guy that use to be with their mother was gonna be one of their fathers. :lol:

Well I have missed the last couple of episodes but I have been watching this show form the start. I think it a trip that they have all the people who died or were killed in previous episodes come back and do the monolog. I can't believe Beecher azz is back in there too.

Have they brought Adebesi back? I hope they kill off Beecher. He is so weal. How has Vern survived so long? He needs to get the shank too. All of the main characters are dead.

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
Have they brought Adebesi back? I hope they kill off Beecher. He is so weal. How has Vern survived so long? He needs to get the shank too. All of the main characters are dead.

That's exactly why I won't speculate about the ending.

oz us the bomb...I wouldnt miss it for a JSU game.....well. Something is going to happen in every show, unlike that Sapranos bullcrap. The Sapranos, a gansta movie about the boss going to a shrink and about relationships. What the hell is that? (thats my sapranos rant)

How about the skin head that found out he is HIV positive?
Schillenger gotta die.
Beecher gotta die.
OReilly is going to marry the Doctor
Beecher and that other dude are going to get married.
Mcmannis is going to marry the nun.
And they will all live happily ever after... in jail.

Leo was already stabbed when McMannis walked in.
The prison gaurd set him up....come on fellas

Its time for Poet to die,
Thatll lil dude with the do-rag
O'Reily
the Italian

Originally posted by Get Ready
Leo was already stabbed when McMannis walked in.
The prison gaurd set him up....come on fellas

Its time for Poet to die,
Thatll lil dude with the do-rag
O'Reily
the Italian

Remember though McMannis was drunk and he did catch Leo with his ex wife. There may be a different twist.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
And to think Sheila Dixon was gonna cause HBO to stop filming in Bmore. City Hall would've been on my serious **** list.

President of the Baltimore City Council, who thought that the Wire portrayed the city in an all but positive light.

uh DUH, we already knew this **** was going on. So why even go on front street with it.

I'm a native Baltimorean, I like to see positive about my city as much as the next, but I'm not delusional about the faults.

I mean let's be real. NO city is without fault.

What about the mini series that Charles Dutton directed. I forgot the name of it. It was based on a true story. It was about a lot of people being hooked on heroin. I'm sure it was all filmed in the same neighborhood. You can't hide from reality.

Back