OPEN For Business: One University Place at JSU

jstate83

GOAT FARM!
Went and had a look and I'm really impressed with these apartments and the entire project.
I jealous as hell stuff like this was not available when I was at JSU. People started moving in Monday and look like the rest of the apartments and retail space are gonna go fast.

One-University-Place-4445267.jpg

1 to 2 bedrooms ................. $675-$1550

One University Place

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Man, what I wouldn't do to pay $675 a month in rent right now.

Honestly.
What would the rent be for apartments like these in a similar environment in D.C. :eek:
(Area cleaned up, next to a University, middle school, about 1 mile from the heart of downtown, public transportation literally stops at your front door)

Last edited:
Honestly.
What would the rent be for apartments like these in a similar environment in D.C. :eek:
(Area cleaned up, next to a University, middle school, about 1 mile from the heart of downtown, public transportation literally stops at your front door)

That close to downtown. You are easily looking at about $1200 for studios. That is only because the area has fully gentrified yet. My gf is renting a 2bd/1ba apartment with her home girl for $1950 and she lives across the street from a public housing complex. Once that housing complex is torn down. Their rent could easily raise to $2400. I am renting a condo with my homeboy for $1800 and I thought that was a gift from heaven.

Honestly.

Depending on how a couple things play out in 2011. It is a slight possibility that I could be moving back to jxn in 2012. If I do. I wouldn't mind staying in those units.

Back