One title in 32 years

jsupop33

Loyalty & Respect
I saw someone on FB note that Bama state only had one football conference title in the last 32 years and I just knew they were lying. I had to go look it up on the white man's internet to make sure it was true.

This is tragic. Joe Reed was right

I saw someone on FB note that Bama state only had one football conference title in the last 32 years and I just knew they were lying. I had to go look it up on the white man's internet to make sure it was true.

This is tragic. Joe Reed was right
1991 and 2004

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
@atl hornet brother can you explain how this happened. Yall haven't won a title since Bush first term.

Imagine being the so called best team in the conference & worried about little ol Bama State. I’d be paranoid too…great location, best facilities in the conference & a storied tradition. Once we get this NIL popped off it’s a wrap for the rest of y’all. Laugh now because you won’t in a couple years.

Imagine being the so called best team in the conference & worried about little ol Bama State. I’d be paranoid too…great location, best facilities in the conference & a storied tradition. Once we get this NIL popped off it’s a wrap for the rest of y’all. Laugh now because you won’t in a couple years.
I'm laughing now....

group-laugh.gif

A couple years 🫤

Back