JSU*Toi

On the Job Quickies

Have you had one?

If so where was it?

Was it good?

Would you do it again?

Was it just a blow?

Out-of-Control!!!!

Y'all have been too funny this past week. On that note, I have a flight to catch to Jackson to see Grambling tear into those fake arse tiggers. Have a great weekend Everyone!

Yes.

In my office, on top of the desk.

Exhilirating.

So much so, all the leaves fell off the trees 10 blocks away.

Re: Re: On The Job Quickie

Originally posted by Seeing Spots
Yes.

In my office, on top of the desk.

Exhilirating.

So much so, all the leaves fell off the trees 10 blocks away.

:( :rolleyes: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
But SS I thought you were a professional woman?:confused: :confused: :confused:

VERY PROFESSIONAL! AND VERY MUCH A WOMAN!

When you grow up, you will come to know that MULTI-FACETED professional women can bring home the bacon, and fry it up in a pan, and never, ever let her man forget he's a man!

Hmmmm, we just got it like that! Right girls?!!:D

Did someone call my name on this thread?

Signed, Quickie, errrrr, Panthro! Holder of the ever-lasting :snicker: 42 second sexual encounter. :D

Nobodies touching this thread. LOL I'll bite.

Quickie? Yep. Location doesn't matter. I'm always QUICK. :emlaugh:

First? Junior year summer internship in a lab area w/ this old azz wrinkled white woman that put voodoo on my azz that summer. :D (seriously) She had my azz strung out like I was on crack, 'cept it was her crack that I was strung out on. ROTF...LMAO@ "blondie" LOL :emlaugh:

Was it good? It was the best ever LOL and birth of my 42 second sexual lifespan. :emlaugh: There were @ least 6 other people in an adjoining lab area where the mainframes were located. The probability of getting caught @ nine-ish am and the buzzing of those CPUs/fans/et al electrical systems heightened the pleasure (I think). My supervisor took advantage of me... :( ...:snickering:

Would I do the first one again? "L" yeah! I'd fly there in a heart beat right nah! That old lady poo-nanny whipped my arse! :D

Originally posted by Seeing Spots

VERY PROFESSIONAL! AND VERY MUCH A WOMAN!

When you grow up, you will come to know that MULTI-FACETED professional women can bring home the bacon, and fry it up in a pan, and never, ever let her man forget he's a man!

Hmmmm, we just got it like that! Right girls?!!:D

that is correct

yes - several different occassions and scenarios (and the construction site doesnt count because it was the "weekend baby")

but that was in a previous "lifetime" :D

Back