Old School Step Show tonight at the FG Clark Activity Center

Jax

Chief Trolling offICEr
2/25/2005 @ 7pm, there will be an old school Step Show at the FG Clark Activity Center on the campus of Southern University. Admission is $7.00.

Be there!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Did you step? Both grad chapters of DST did good. The bruhs of A PHI A (MY chapter) did pretty good. I didn't have time to step this year. Maybe next year.

They did not have the crowd like they did last year. I guess this was due to Diary of a Mad Black Woman and Constantine opening up that same night.

Jax1906 said:
They did not have the crowd like they did last year. I guess this was due to Diary of a Mad Black Woman and Constantine opening up that same night.

Another reason is the frats and sororities did not push it this year like last year. I was emailed or called by many people to buy tickets last year. I did not know about this years show until Friday afternoon.

My stepmaster days are over...per the governor. ;) I was there though. Everyone did great. It's always surprising to know these are grown folks stepping so good and not undergrads. :tup:

Glad to see some alumni chapters are still having step shows, and having success with them. My Alpha chapter here in Hunts-vegas sponsored an alumni step show from 1990 - 1993, and had to lay that burden down. The first year we held it, the AKAs won and the Deltas were mad at US. The next two years, the Deltas won and the AKAs were mad at US. Then, the Deltas were mad at US, because the Omegas didn't win the fraternity competition. And all we did was SPONSOR the thing...we didn't vote.

From that point, we put a stop to it, and haven't had it since. Our motto after that year....NEVER AGAIN!!

And I thought the undergrad chapters were bad. :lol:

Back