Votes: 6 10.7%
  • George Mason

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dr. Freeze said:
So you are disrepecting Michigan State and UNC? That's what is sounds like. Mason defeated 3 schools that have 25 final four appearences and 8 national titles between them. I don't know what games you have been watching but they played as if they belonged with the big boys.

UConn didn't have a bad game at all, but George Mason did all they could to come up with the win. They get mad props from me BIG TIME!!!!

I forget...lol..you a Virginia boy...lol....

Ntelekt said:
BEST SCHEDULING????? :xeye:

:lmao:

DSN...
They were a LONG SHOT!!!
They were not EXPECTED to win!!!
The Bracket was not created to help THEM!!!
They beat teams they SHOULD NOT HAVE BEATEN, MAN!
:lol:

Hell, there are MANY teams year in and year out that have a "geographical" advantage....

...but when those same teams are seeded 11 - 16, WHO GIVES A ISHT!? :D

Frat,

On top of that. The DC region had some of the best teams in college basketball. :shame:

UNC
Illnois
Kentucky
UConn
Michigan State
Washington
Tennessee (questionable)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Dr. Freeze said:
Frat,

On top of that. The DC region had some of the best teams in college basketball. :shame:

UNC
Illnois
Kentucky
UConn
Michigan State
Washington
Tennessee (questionable)

Boy yall Alabama folks and Medger Evers St. boys don't what yall talkin...LSU goin kick that ARSE!!!

Aight...Freeze...ESPNEndZone Day of!!!

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
Boy yall Alabama folks and Medger Evers St. boys don't what yall talkin...LSU goin kick that ARSE!!!

Aight...Freeze...ESPNEndZone Day of!!!

I'm going to the Eastern Regional in Rochester, NY on Saturday. Monday night is cool with me.

Journalist said:
I'm still not totally impressed with UCLA, just like you are not totally impressed with UCLA...

Thats because you don't know anything about UCLA's team.

The Foundation said:
I'm going with LSU, I agree with DSN, I just don't like west coast teams in any sport and I really haven't been impressed with UCLA.
Thats because you don't know anything about UCLA's team nor any of those teams on the West Coast. Its OK to admit it. You are not the only one.

I dont pay attention to the PAC10.

I dont like their style of play. They all play like UCLA.

SONNY said:
I dont pay attention to the PAC10.

I dont like their style of play. They all play like UCLA.
Like I said you don't know anything about UCLA, your statement above proves my point. Because if you knew about this team you'd know that UCLA plays nothing like the rest of the Pac-10.

mighty hornet said:
ummm SOGGY,
UCLA is lucky they were in the easiest regional.
Man, leave me alone. Kiss my ass and go to hell!

Stop all of this gott dayum hatin!

SAME OLD G said:
Like I said you don't know anything about UCLA, your statement above proves my point. Because if you knew about this team you'd know that UCLA plays nothing like the rest of the Pac-10.

Most of the PAC10 have strong guards like UCLA. Its what I've notices from the Pac10 teams. UofO, OSU, UDub, USC.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
SONNY said:
Most of the PAC10 have strong guards like UCLA. Its what I've notices from the Pac10 teams. UofO, OSU, UDub, USC.

SAME OLD G said:

ok Genius.

SAME OLD G said:
Thats because you don't know anything about UCLA's team nor any of those teams on the West Coast. Its OK to admit it. You are not the only one.

um SOGgy...

unlike most people in the South, I actually watch the 11 p.m. Pac-10/Gonzaga/Mountain West games and others on Fox Sports....

The Pac 10 was down this year, unlike years past. A weak Arizona, Washington was up. Usually Arizona State, Cal-Berkley and Stanford come stronger than that.

UCLA's scrappy, balanced and they play good defense. However, that defense does mask some deficiencies.

Now for them to beat LSU, they're going to have to do what no other team in the tourney has done --capitalize and score points off LSU turnovers. They're athletic enough to get back down and limit layups...but they sometimes over-rely on making their opponent play halfcourt. Transition (playing 94 feet) has killed them against Florida, who likes to push and make it a full-court game.

Athletically, they don't match up against LSU, but the Tigers haven't been exactly lighting it up from the field either. Darrell Mitchell is their only reliable shooter right now, and they seem to stand around at times when the ball goes down to Glen Davis.

Journalist said:
The Pac 10 was down this year, unlike years past. A weak Arizona, Washington was up. Usually Arizona State, Cal-Berkley and Stanford come stronger than that.
No, it wasn't that the Pac-10 was overrated, its just that conferences such as the ACC, Big East and Big 10 were overrated (see the final four particpants).

Say what you want, but no way in hell did the Big East deserve to have 8 teams in the toruny - NO WAY! The Big Ten was OVERrated, Duke was OVERrated and the MVC should have had an extra team (Missouri State) in the toruny.

You just don't know I good it feels to have a final four that does not have any schools from the ACC, Big East or Big 10 respesenting those conferences. :lol:

SAME OLD G said:
No, it wasn't that the Pac-10 was overrated, its just that conferences such as the ACC, Big East and Big 10 were overrated (see the final four particpants).

Say what you want, but no way in hell did the Big East deserve to have 8 teams in the toruny - NO WAY! The Big Ten was OVERrated, Duke was OVERrated and the MVC should have had an extra team (Missouri State) in the toruny.

You just don't know I good it feels to have a final four that does not have any schools from the ACC, Big East or Big 10 respesenting those conferences. :lol:

SOGgy..calm down...
I only thought three ACC teams were worth anything (Dook, UNC and BC)..
I agree that the MVC shoulda gotten an extra team anlong with Hofstra gettin in with George Mason
I said throughout the season the Big 10 sucked, but the Big East severely dissappointed, in respect to the number of teams they got in.
Yes it feels good not to have the ACC, Big East or Big 10 being in the Final Four. It means NO DOOK VITALE, BABYYYY!!!!

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
Bruh George Mason's cmapus is about 15 miles from the Verizon Center....they didn't have to leave HOME!

Almost true, more likely 25 miles, but tickets for NCAA are sold nationally and next year tickets are on sale now. George Mason was given 400 tickets after they made the regional to sell to their fans. There were no long line waiting to buy tickets at the Verizon Center, only at George Mason after they made the sweet 16.

man, this Final Four is up for grabs....period.

All 4 teams are playing extremely well right now...Mason is the wildcard right now; As much as folks want to write them off, Those kids have pretty much done what they've wanted to on the offensive end the ENTIRE TOURNEY...*smh*

Eveybody in the FF has a decent front line; I honestly don't think that's going to be the difference in the game; Jai Lewis and Will Thomas effectively chewed up 4 of the best front lines in College Basketball en-route to the FF.

Them guards are gonna be the kids that make the difference for them. Skinn, Campbell, and Butler can all handle the ball extremely well and make you pay with the 3 when they spread you out...

It's going to be really interesting to see that game vs Florida, especially if these kids stay loose...

Back