Who you going for?

• The Ohio State University Buckeyes

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • The University of Florida Gators

Votes: 32 61.5%

• Total voters
Have you guys seen JST?

Nope!!

Well that should tell you that he is aware that this is going to be over by halftime.

Damn, you shole is right TP. I would have expected JST to start the Florida gone whoop Ohio State's arse thread. I guess he has had so many failed appearances back and forth on TSPN this year, that he decided to lay low. He must be in court. Maybe he is in Arizona. Anyway you best believe he will be the first one to post if by chance Florida pulls out a win. :nod:

Damn, you shole is right TP. I would have expected JST to start the Florida gone whoop Ohio State's arse thread. I guess he has had so many failed appearances back and forth on TSPN this year, that he decided to lay low. He must be in court. Maybe he is in Arizona. Anyway you best believe he will be the first one to post if by chance Florida pulls out a win. :nod:

Leave my former suite mate alone. He's probably at the game. ABE you heard from JST?

JR,

They are saying this because Big 10 football ain't sexy enough for them. And they tend to associate OSU football with the rest of the conference which is clearly "night and day".

Need to take the shades off of some people in these parts. :shades:

Need to take the shades off of some people in these parts. :shades:

And didn't I tell you that USC would embarrass Michigan???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

After this season is over alot of eyes will be opened.......If #2 :lol: :lol: Michigan put 39 up on Ohio St then God bless Ohio St tonight.......

And didn't I tell you that USC would embarrass Michigan???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

After this season is over alot of eyes will be opened.......If #2 :lol: :lol: Michigan put 39 up on Ohio St then God bless Ohio St tonight.......

Negro please...

Anyway, Michigan would still be the #2 ranked team if Urban Myer would STFU instead of biatching to the media.

Negro please...

Anyway, Michigan would still be the #2 ranked team if Urban Myer would STFU instead of biatching to the media.

Not true.....the voters were actually smart this time. Michigan is garbage and their coach has the IQ of a grape.

Ohio St ain't battle tested.

Not true.....the voters were actually smart this time. Michigan is garbage and their coach has the IQ of a grape.

Ohio St ain't battle tested.

You got to be kidding. Ohio State is more than battle tested. Florida is the one who aint battle tested. You just wait. One hour to countdown.

Back