Not this week TxSo. :shh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
PsychoJag said:
Alabama A&M vs. Ark.-Pine Bluff---------Shocker
Alabama State at Alcorn State---------Great game
Mississippi Valley at Jackson St.--------Another laugher
South Dakota State at Southern U.--------Good win
Nicholls State at Texas Southern---------Another laugher

AAMU THE FUN STOPS IN THE LOU.... BURN A HOLE IN THAT ASS PINE BLUFF:uzi: :uzi::uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Alabama A&M vs. Ark.-Pine Bluff (at St. Louis, MO)
Alabama St. at Alcorn St.
Mississippi Val. at Jackson St.
South Dakota St. at Southern U.
Nicholls St. at Texas Southern

oh well sitting here getting ready for pvamu.....

Alabama A&M vs. Ark.-Pine Bluff
Alabama State at Alcorn State
Mississippi Valley at Jackson St.
South Dakota State at Southern U.
Nicholls State at Texas Southern

Alabama A&M
Alcorn State
VALLEY STATE
Southern
Nicholls State

Alabama A&M 38 Ark.-Pine Bluff 16
Alabama State 35 Alcorn State 28
Mississippi Valley 24 Jackson St. 21
South Dakota State 40 Southern U. 42
Nicholls State 90 Texas Southern 6

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
UAPB
Alabama St.
Valley
SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY............DEFENDERS OF THE GOLD & BLUE
Nicholls

Alabama A&Mvs. Ark.-Pine Bluff (at St. Louis, MO)
Alabama St. at Alcorn St. (Alcorn is the only SWAC East team that has been giving us trouble on a constitent basis, but I have to go with my Hornets on this one.
Mississippi Val. at Jackson St. (probably one of two wins)
South Dakota St. at Southern U. (Straight slaugter)
Nicholls St. at Texas Southern (Super straight slaugter)

Nicholls St. at Texas Southern (Sorry TSU but I have to go with my alma mater.)

PNeck019 said:
This week's games:

This is how it will go down in Week 4

Alabama A&M vs. Ark.-Pine Bluff - UAPB may be improved from last year, but it won't be enough to get them past AAMUs improved team. PB has a good running game, but passing is not their strong suite. AAMU is young for the most part, but the talent is starting to shine through. When this team is clicking they run havoc. This team is starting to gel so that spells trouble for UAPB. Bulldogs will prove to be too much to handle for UAPB.

Alabama St. at Alcorn St. - Alcorn dropped the ball last week in more ways than one. But don't let that last game fool ya. The Braves have a very dangerous offense. They have a streaky offense. When they are on they are ON. All it takes is 1 quarter for them to come from behind and win the game. Just ask AAMU in our game last year. Bama St. ain't no punk by far either. They can and will wear you down with their running game, and are efficient enough with their passing game. This game will come down to defense and this is were Bama St. gets the upper hand. Hornets excape the reservation with smiles.

Mississippi Val. at Jackson St. - One things for sure, somebody has GOT to come out with a win. JSU has hung tough in their last two games. So has Valley. If you think Valley got up to play SU, and AAMU, just wait till they face JSU head to head. This game means everything to Valley, and could put their confidense through the roof. Well enoug of that talk, now let's talk the football side. Valley will stop JSUs running game and will force them to air it out. This is were JSU will experience their problems. Hopefully ST can put JSU in good field position to start their drives. If not Valley got it. Nelson will air it out a lot, and if nothing is open he will rip JSUs defense enough yards for the 1st down. This game is played in Jackson so that give the Tigers the upper hand there. TAKE MY WORD FOR IT; VALLEY WILL BE UP AT THE END OF THE 3RD QUARTER. It all depends on if they can hold on for the win. Valley puts JSU and Bell to shame.

???South Dakota St. at Southern U.??? - I don't know much about SDSU except that they are brand new to D1-AA, and that they have an hellacious passing attack. But I'll give SU the benefit of the doubt for now, and say that they will pull it out due to the basis of lack of info. Pick is subject to change later in week. Southern U. gets the "W" here.

Nicholls St. at Texas Southern - This football season can't end fast enough for this Texas school. This games result will be no different for the 3rd Coast Tigers. Nicholls St. 62 - Texas Southern 7 (maybe).

A&M vs. UAPB --- A&M big :rolly: :rolly:
ASU vs. ASU --- State in a close one :jump: :jump:
Valley vs. JSU --- Valley (if JSU doesn't win this one, they might not win this year) :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
SDS vs. SU --- South Dakota State in a close one. I hope that the Jags can stop the pass. If they can't, it might get ugly. :retard:
Nicholls vs. TSU --- Nicholls. TSU might not get a W this year. :splat: :splat: :splat:

PNeck019 said:
This week's games:

UAPB
Alabama ST
Valley
South Dakato
Nicholls St

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back