• yes

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • no

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • maybe

Votes: 12 31.6%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
Office Romance is SullBhit!!!! Yall know dayum well when you sexing somebody in yo office you just fugging them.....romance...man please......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have to agree!

Can't say I've never done it...

But, it's not something I'd want to do again or continuously or seriously.

It's simply a conflict of interest for both...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: At my this question. Why?Because, I consider somebody you romancing or sexing at work as the same situation in the church. Everybody still knows your business. To key to any relationship in the workplace is DISCRETION,DISCRETION, DISCRETION
Really,where else are you going to meet someone that you know that you can check out their personalities and faults.
Church, Work, School should be the ideal places of meeting someone.

Now granted some ignorant azz low self esteem bruh's will run his mouth about his escapades with some young lady that he knows at work, church or school.

You can easily spot those guys out. You will know when someone is serious or not. Although it's sometimes best to let someone know upfront in the relationship that you want TOTAL AND COMPLETE DISCRETION. Our people we just, sometimes take life to seriously. Life is so short. Very Very short.

If you see someone at work, church or school that you are feelin' then you better make your move and FUGG what everbody else thinks about your relationship. But if you just want a casual relationship, let them know that you want DISCRETION and to keep it on the DL'.

Back