Oakland Loses Another Team to Las Vegas

This is sad. The A's have a great fanbase, but the city and the team couldn't come together on a stadium agreement.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
They should have been gone before the Raiders left the last time. I wonder what they will do for 2025 & 2026 since their lease ends in 2024 with the City of Oakland. Will they play it out for those extended season or go elsewhere to play?

They should have been gone before the Raiders left the last time. I wonder what they will do for 2025 & 2026 since their lease ends in 2024 with the City of Oakland. Will they play it out for those extended season or go elsewhere to play?
They have to go early and play in the Triple A park or something because its pitiful what the ownership has done to the fan base. I finally had enough after last season and I'm 100% against the management staff of the A's. F them.

After the loss of the Raiders, seem like they would have learn their lesson. The fan base was loyal for both the A's and the Raiders

They can still go across the bay and support the 49ers, Giants and the Warriors
Many Oakland sports fans still support the Warriors though they moved to San Francisco because there isn't a rival hoops squad in the bay. But the 49ers/Raiders fans I know don't jive like that.

That's like asking Cubs/White Sox fans to support one squad if the other leaves.

Many Oakland sports fans still support the Warriors though they moved to San Francisco because there isn't a rival hoops squad in the bay. But the 49ers/Raiders fans I know don't jive like that.

That's like asking Cubs/White Sox fans to support one squad if the other leaves.

As a southsider, I can agree with that....

Ouch Warriors, Raiders, and now As gone. Oakland , time to look at yourself and figure out the internal problems of the city. One leaving , it happens. Two leaving, smoke is somewhere, three leaving , the house is on fire.

Sign of the times.

Either bend over to billionaires and build them what they want or lose your team. In the case of the recent NFL teams that have relocated, I don't blame those cities for putting their foot down but in the case of the A's, that's pitiful because it's a lot cheaper than a billion dollar play palace for a greedy NFL owner

Vegas is turning into what Oakland use to be You got the NFL, soon MLB, NHL, WNBA, AHL, a soccer team, a lacrosse team, UFC, and boxing

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Vegas is gonna get it done. They need the tourists. The All Star game will be there in 5 years after stadium is finished.

Back