Now I'm REALLY PISSED!!!!

Mike

Ace Dawg! RQQ!!!!
I really don't have an appetite, but I did feel like having some milk for some reason. Well, I get my tall glass of Milk and then I think to myself. Bruh! (That's what I call myself) You should get some of those Chips Ahoy cookies that you bought the other day in H.E.B. So, I go to the pantry and grab the bag.

I'm set to open up my bag and I got my taste buds all ready. So, I pulled the big arse tray out that supposedly contained my big arse Chips Ahoy cookies. Guess what I see in the tray?

SOME TINY ASS COOKIES!

WTF has Chips Ahoy done to the size of their cookies? These MOFOs done pulled an ERON on me. They done made me think the cookies were still big when in fact they done shrunk them to some anorec.... aneresi..... TINY DAYUM COOKIES!!!!

I don't blame Chips Ahoy.....

I blame USAMA and them stupid arse REPUBLICANS!

My little craving for cookies and milk was just lost!:redhot:

Uh, Mikey?

What you did was buy THE WRONG BAG OF COOKIES!! You bought a bag of miniature cookies!

Something to be said of making sure of what you're buying BEFORE you get home!!

LMAO!!

:lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
No Niter Mae!

I know what I bought and they don't have minature anywhere on this dayum bag. They have downsized the cookie! It is not as big as it used to be.

This is all Stankin' arse Usama and the dumbarse Republicans fault! Summa Beyotches!!!!:redhot:

Re: No Niter Mae!

Originally posted by Mike
I know what I bought and they don't have minature anywhere on this dayum bag. They have downsized the cookie! It is not as big as it used to be.

This is all Stankin' arse Usama and the dumbarse Republicans fault! Summa Beyotches!!!!:redhot:

Not downsized the cookie huh?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yes Dtown!

They have downsized the dayum cookie! That word is not very welcome around my house right now. I had to stop myself from slangin' them MOFOs into the street!

I'm sitting here looking at my half of a glass of milk and these little bitty ass cookies.... PISSED!!!!!

Kema, said she would bring home the ones in the Blue bag, but I got a feeling that they got hit with the downsize bug, too. I wanted some big chewy cookies! Instead I got this BS!:redhot:

ROTF @ this entire thread

I'm sorry to hear that Mikey Poo....I'd suggest you write a letter to the company, voicing your frustrations and dissatisfaction.

Y'all, Mike is TRULY pissed about his COOKIES!! That is TOO FUNNY, but I feel ya, though. The other night I wanted a Coke Float, but when I got to the freezer, there was less than a SPOONFUL of Blue Bell in the container! :redhot:

How the HELL do you leave less than a spoonful of ice cream in the container, then put that MOFO back in the freezer?

I was ready to shoot my husband in the back ... but instead I broke his dayum back, and ended up happy anyway! ;)

Re: ROTF @ this entire thread

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
I'm sorry to hear that Mikey Poo....I'd suggest you write a letter to the company, voicing your frustrations and dissatisfaction.

Sounds like what you saying is
I NEED TO STEP ON SOME MFing TOES!!!!!:redhot:

You sound like Della Reese from Harlem Nights

Originally posted by Vinita

I was ready to shoot my husband in the back ... but instead I broke his dayum back, and ended up happy anyway! ;)

ROTF, poor Sperm.......LOL

Re: Re: ROTF @ this entire thread

Sounds like what you saying is
I NEED TO STEP ON SOME MFing TOES!!!!!:redhot:

You've got it buddy......:lmao:

Hey Mike, I like that...blaming it on Osama! When I roll up to a sistah in the bar and convince her to get CONTAGIOUS then not live up as advertised, I can blame Osama.

At least she won't have to worry about me downsizing!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
Baby, I'll take care of it when I get home. :)
Yeah, break MIKE's back like Nita did Sperm's. I'm sure you and he will feel better for it.

Yeah, Kema!

We got to meet NT at a Happy hour! He is not gonna let us break that date!

Robber: Haaaaaaa! Now see! That wouldn't be a bad idea right about now! :D:lmao:

Ntelekt:D I didn't forget. Hee hee.

Re: No Niter Mae!

Uhh, do you mean Osama or Usama?

Kinda reminds me of that old kids trick....

Is it Idaho or Udaho???

And yeah, I'm responsible for the downsizing of your cookies just like all other Republicans....

Or maybe just mabye, instead of your cookies being Smaller...

Your hands just might be Bigger for a couple of reasons...

1. Extra time shaking hands with the "Unemployed".

2. Wrestling with Brownie Palmer and her 5 Sisters.

3. Clapping for Jessie Jackson whenever he extorts money from big business.

4. You got your hand lotion mixed up with your Preparation H.

5. Your screen name Mike is short for Mike Tyson and they are still swollen from the press conference with Lennox Lewis.

BTW, I'm betting on #2 !!

Man WHAT????

Shut your George Bush huggin' arse up! Let me know when they downsize at Mickey Ds so I can laugh at your ass!

Dubayah will hit you ass too, watch what I say!

Re: Man WHAT????

Let me know when they downsize at Mickey Ds so I can laugh at your ass!

Dubayah will hit you ass too, watch what I say!

Hmmm, typical lame Liberal response....

I know you would consider Mickey D's a "step-up" in life, but how many Republicans you know working fast food.

Come on man, you can come better than that....

I will even give you some fodder for a better response....

1. Make uncle tom references, those always work.

2. Ask typical questions like...What have Republicans done for "US" ?

3. Talk about how I'm trying to cancel your food stamps and WIC.

You should be able to work wonders with this....
I mean after all you tied in Osama with Nabisco....
I guess he is hiding at Cookie Monster's house !!!

Dude!

I don't need to make those statements and I have never been on Food Stamps! EVER! Even when I was broke as all "L" I never got on them. I know how to work and I work hard!

If you are hearing people call you a Uncle Tom because of your affiliation with the Republican party..... Chances are your ass is a Uncle Tom!

If I wanted to say something about what has the republicans done for "US". All I have to do is say look at the economy and say.... Not A DAYUM THANG!

As far as this conversation with you is concerned. It's over! Unless your ass got some proper sized Chips Ahoy cookies..... STFU!:redhot:

Back