Nov. 8th PV vs. UAPB who will take the W...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: Re: PV vs. UAPB

Originally posted by TX_FINEST
I think that question was already asked....:mad:
:redhot: :redhot: We already know the answer to that question and we know that the BOX will take it to the Crank or is it Krank:redhot: :redhot:

Originally posted by GoodFella
We will see dogg, in due time....
yeah, we will see dogg..............ihad a couple of my drummers from the high school that i teach at the game last week and they said that ya'll were live, so i give ya'll props for entertaining my little cats, but we will entertain ya'll just be ready.............that's if ya'll come:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Originally posted by SKIP
yeah, we will see dogg..............ihad a couple of my drummers from the high school that i teach at the game last week and they said that ya'll were live, so i give ya'll props for entertaining my little cats, but we will entertain ya'll just be ready.............that's if ya'll come:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

what dont yall understand

We will be there

sheesh aint no if ands or buts about it

Originally posted by SWAC31
what dont yall understand

We will be there

sheesh aint no if ands or buts about it
didn't i talk too you saturday on the phone

I'm finished talking just let it be told NOV.8th. (My Birthday) i have a birthday present for myself:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by TX_FINEST
It's going down next weekend...:redhot:
call the KRANK and remind them because we don't want them to say that they forgot.....:redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Originally posted by Snax
Is PV ready? Only time will tell.
nope, DA BOX is not ready because we have gone to hell and i really do think that you cats will prevail. i am not tripping either. DA BOX is the joke of the SWAC. my my my, life is not good for us....:( :( :( :( :( :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by GoodFella
Well, Im glad you are admitting. I think you can feel that fire that is aproaching on the BOX:redhot:
yeah dog, i will be first to admit when we are not ready and we are not ready. the way things are looking, we won't be ready. we lost a few guys that decided to not play anymore. to be honest we are looking at 6 snares, 3 or 4 tenors, 3 or 4 basses, maybe 2 sixes, 4 cymbols and about 10 crabs that ain't learned isht because they are babies and expect somebody to just let them play. but i geuss we will have manage. but do me a favor and tell yo boys to don't give these cats any slack because a good azz whupping will get their minds right.

HEY

THE KRANK AINT NUTTIN TO BE MESSED WIT THIS YEAR....FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME......THE BOX IS ACTUALLY GOIN TO GET THEY TAILS ROASTED....LOL...LOL....

Man for the love of God PLEASE let Krank roast the BOX.....

Cuz if they don't I will die of laughter after all this I keep hearing bout "ya'll dont know about krank.......they done came up"

Man this got me wantin to give Southwest a holla and make it down there for the game.

Originally posted by BLAQUE PRINCE
Man for the love of God PLEASE let Krank roast the BOX.....

Cuz if they don't I will die of laughter after all this I keep hearing bout "ya'll dont know about krank.......they done came up"

Man this got me wantin to give Southwest a holla and make it down there for the game.

what peeps have hyped KRANK up to be this year is all true. they live up to it quite well. they are kickin arse everywhere they go. it will definitely be an interesting matchup between the box and Krank.

bandwise, PB is not gonna be that loud. in fact we hardly ever are just loud for no reason. but we are gonna be playing very clean and precise. PV is gonna probably way louder than us. but the question is will they sound better than us...

Originally posted by s phi s
:rolleyes: :eek:

One word....Astrodome....

lol so...im sure it cant be as worse as the dome in st louis....that thing sukk up volume like it aint isht..but if u pushin u still gon be heard....some lol regardless

Back